[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

Guest bigdicrick

I request that everyone on this forum gets fucked in the ass by a huge cock, and after your assholes are the size of your whore of a mothers pussy you can then get hit by a car while your getting your fucking queer ass vinyl because whom ever reads this is the biggest dick smoker ever and deserves a fat black dick to be shoved in there nostrels and upon ejaculation your fucktard brain explodes.

P.s. Vinyl collector's are giant fags that will not amount to nothing in life and should have been stomped to death as a baby.

P.s.s. vinyl Rule <3<3<3

I request that everyone on this forum gets fucked in the ass by a huge cock, and after your assholes are the size of your whore of a mothers pussy you can then get hit by a car while your getting your fucking queer ass vinyl because whom ever reads this is the biggest dick smoker ever and deserves a fat black dick to be shoved in there nostrels and upon ejaculation your fucktard brain explodes.

P.s. Vinyl collector's are giant fags that will not amount to nothing in life and should have been stomped to death as a baby.

P.s.s. vinyl Rule <3<3<3

You spelled cake box set wrong / way too long.

P.s.s. vinyl Rule <3<3<3

I think the Glenn Danzig fan fiction belongs in a different section of the forum...

guys its going to be ok. i randomly woke up and now i cant fall asleep because im too excited. im glad im not looking for the same things as everyone else other than dads and ghostbusters.mine doesnt open until 11 so im not leaving for 4 hours why am i awake i just want to go and get my of montreal and built to spill and mabe get some deals on other things.

P.s.s. vinyl Rule <3<3<3

Obvious-Troll.jpg

Looking for a couple of UK items that are not overlapping... (But it is SO COOOLLD waiting here in this line...pardon me if I missed something)

Emily Barker & The Red Clay Halo - Songs Beneath The River Everyone Sang - 10"

Various Artists - New Heavy Sounds Vol 3 compilation for Record Store Day - LP

Please PM if you see them.

If any picks up Colors Live, I'll pay ya cost + shipping + something for your time

I don't know where you are, but Northern Volume in Canada has Colors Live on their website right now.

http://www.northernvolume.com/between-the-buried-and-me-colors-live-colored-vinyl-2lp-record-download-rsd-2014/