The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

pussed out of the bundle and going solo LP

noticed the 7"s are just 5 different screenprinted B-sides w/ a single song...which is on the album (lame.) Man I feel for you TWY variant collectors! 

Also anyone else notice the /1200 is a worldwide pressing, and only /300 are available for the PO via MN

buying through Amazon using my Chase perks I get this and Japandroids - Celebration Rock for $18 :P

from what i can tell, someone posted the link on twy's FB page

it IS pretty easy to rip songs from the buzznet links

no shit it is easy to do it, but it doesn't mean you should go on facebook and share that exact link with everyone.  

I guess it's just too much to ask for human decency but it's whatever, I'm not worried about it.  

no shit it is easy to do it, but it doesn't mean you should go on facebook and share that exact link with everyone.  

I guess it's just too much to ask for human decency but it's whatever, I'm not worried about it.  

a song that i and friends were anticipated was posted and there was a link so i posted it.

i guarantee you've posted videos to leaked songs before on facebook.

Human decency? I appreciate (as well as many others do) all the info you bring to this community, but isn't this about getting the song out to as many people as possible to get people 1) excited for the new album and 2) maybe turn some non-fans into fans? I know this has caused the AP.net community stress, but people are enjoying the song. That is what should matter.

a song that i and friends were anticipated was posted and there was a link so i posted it.

i guarantee you've posted videos to leaked songs before on facebook.

in the past?  Sure, but since I've been the editor of the site I have looked down on that and encourage other staff to not do that.  Also we don't link to a song that was copied from our backend.  It's a shitty thing to do but I'm not surprised you do it since you hate our site and everything.  Carry on with your day.

in the past?  Sure, but since I've been the editor of the site I have looked down on that and encourage other staff to not do that.  Also we don't link to a song that was copied from our backend.  It's a shitty thing to do but I'm not surprised you do it since you hate our site and everything.  Carry on with your day.

link was all over tumblr before i posted it. jacob tender said he found it the same way

I never said you leaked it, but I am gonna give you shit for spreading it around.  Plus I know you love it when you get any chance to "stick it" to AP.net.  

AP never went through my mind when posting the link, i wanted to hear a song of one band i love and i know a lot of friends did too