The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

still got a blue LP medium bundle in my cart... shall i pull the trigger? 

Seems like it worked for me. That's why they could of sold out so quickly. Is maybe people still have them in their carts. MerchNow might not release them for "x" amount of time? Just a theory...

Go for it. 

so i don't know if anyone brought this up, but i was thinking that each bundle probably had a different 7" assigned to it. it seemed like a lot of people got the pills and devil, and i'm guessing most of those people bought one of the vinyl/t-shirt bundles. i'm guessing not many people bought CD bundles, which may have had the skeleton and birds. i know there were six bundles and only five designs, but whatevs. can anyone confirm or disconfirm? 

so i don't know if anyone brought this up, but i was thinking that each bundle probably had a different 7" assigned to it. it seemed like a lot of people got the pills and devil, and i'm guessing most of those people bought one of the vinyl/t-shirt bundles. i'm guessing not many people bought CD bundles, which may have had the skeleton and birds. i know there were six bundles and only five designs, but whatevs. can anyone confirm or disconfirm?

I thought about this earlier as well, and it seems to make some sense. I was really hoping for the birds one, but it looks like everyone here got the devil and pills ones.Not really as "random" as we'd expect I guess.

over on AP soupy said they didnt do that because they wanted to make it less easy for flippers

oh yeah so lets make tons of bundles that will cost everyone a fortune when they could easily just make a cart limit. Or here's a crazy idea, make the pressing 1000 on one color and 2000 on another. You know this will sell 3000 copies easily. I love this band, but its getting too expensive to collect anything from them anymore.

over on AP soupy said they didnt do that because they wanted to make it less easy for flippers

Dude...your .gif in your sig makes me think of this...haha

tumblr_mjphzzeHwG1rooj2wo1_500.jpg

Angela Baker And My Obsession With Fire...

Now sell my your screen printed wonder years 7"s with the pretty pictures...no joke...

I just went ahead and grabbed it on Amazon, who knows when it will show up but I just want the record. The PO packages are pretty cool, I'm fairly broke though. Excited for this record, the new song is great and I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.

Who knows, I think it's dumb when people make a 7" of a single that is featured on the track lol

but people gobble this stuff up!

I hope the rest of the album sounds like the one song, 2012 was a dull year for me. But my POs are already topping it!

In the interview on AP.net Soupy said that they chose this song to premier because it is most like Suburbia so they can ease fans into the new album and let them know that they are the same band. But from what I read, it was implied that the rest of the album or most of it will be somewhat of a departure from that sound. Not sure how drastic of a departure. Soupy made it clear that they don't want to abandon their fanbase, so it won't be like crazy different. At least that's what I got from it.