The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

Think I am gonna cancel my pre-order for the dark blue and just get the HT variant. I was excited at first but now looking back I need nothing in the package and don't wanna be broke. Seeing that money back in my account makes me happy. I honestly could care less what variant I get but I will definitely pick the album up. At least with HT the album will be for sale when its actually made and ready to ship. If by some chance I was in the shit and could not get it then its better to save money for that hypothetical situation. 

In the interview on AP.net Soupy said that they chose this song to premier because it is most like Suburbia so they can ease fans into the new album and let them know that they are the same band. But from what I read, it was implied that the rest of the album or most of it will be somewhat of a departure from that sound. Not sure how drastic of a departure. Soupy made it clear that they don't want to abandon their fanbase, so it won't be like crazy different. At least that's what I got from it.

it's not a drastic departure but more of an evolution - better songwriting, composition, etc.

The shirt I got with the Suburbia bundle is the absolute worst shirt I've ever owned. It's way too short and basically see through and there's no way you could wear it in public.

I sure hope the shirt for this one is better but I doubt it will be.

You and me both! I'm usually a L but ordered an XL package last time because it came with the jacket and I like my jackets to fit a bit loosely. Still the shirt is way too short (and the material is super thin). Ridiculous.

Its TWY. If it sells out it will be pressed again. Heck TSSF already are selling thier 2nd pressing.

Oh yeah. I'd guess this will get a couple go arounds. You know they'll want to have copies of it on vinyl for Warped Tour. I'm waiting to get this. I plan to. I was one of the unlucky few that bought Suburbia and was not picked during the Hot Topic sale a long time ago (it was priced at around 6ish dollars). So I still need that one at some point as well. 

I would never buy vinyl at warped tour but that's just me. Same box out every day in the heat. Normally in a box stacked on top of eachother. That does not even factor in having to hold it while enjoying the shows. If you wait till the end security is at your throat to leave. Saw tga last week and dude in the pit was holding onto American Slang the whole time despite everything. I bet that record is bent or warped as shit.