The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation out May 14th

Fill a backpack with bubble wrap and LP mailers.

Hahaha when I went, I put a record mailer in my bag just in case. I was also working a booth so I could leave my bag there but it definitely eased my mind a little.

Also just canceled my order from merchnow. I just can't justify that amount of money for basically getting nothing. In for an HT variant, and maybe they will have these a little more reasonably priced.

yeah...but its the thrill of the hunt right...

and I love the fucking .gif in your sig man...In know I mentioned it before but that is fucking hilarious...

Haha yes you have mentioned it.

And fine, get the $150 package and mail me the 7". I will send you them all at random times thought the year. Or I will post them online for outrageous amounts of money, and when you find the listings I will just send you the record. THAT WAY YOU STILL HAVE TO HUNT FOR THEM.

I got the pill one...haha...said that in my post...

so if you guys don't want your 7"s...I'm your man...PM me if you want to sell them...

yeah i see now, i thought it said "hopefully" instead of "luckily"

i'm gonna give myself props for breaking the news before the band or AP.net did. eat it, drew beringer! kidding, i've never interacted with you in my life.