Guest deleted

^ Currently 118 available according to the Captured Tracks site. Not sure if that's new or not but they seem to have been adding a couple hundred each time it is close to selling out (makes sense I guess if they claimed 1500 copies via twitter and originally posted around 700 for sale).

Thanks for the head's up. Just bought a copy. Kinda pissed though because Derek has been beating around the bush regarding replacements on my Wonderful World of Mac box set. I ordered it over two months ago and the discs are fucked up. I opened a paypal dispute and he responded immediately telling me if I closed the dispute then he would ship my replacements immediately. I closed it and he went off the grid. How shady is that? Now, I can't do shit to get my money back or my records. And here I am still giving him money because of my love for Mac. What a cruel world.

Thanks for the head's up. Just bought a copy. Kinda pissed though because Derek has been beating around the bush regarding replacements on my Wonderful World of Mac box set. I ordered it over two months ago and the discs are fucked up. I opened a paypal dispute and he responded immediately telling me if I closed the dispute then he would ship my replacements immediately. I closed it and he went off the grid. How shady is that? Now, I can't do shit to get my money back or my records. And here I am still giving him money because of my love for Mac. What a cruel world.

I just had the same experience with my order. What a ... !

preordered the new juan wauters and got tracking on 05/08 that hasnt updated
was wondering what the deal was and then i just read the past few pages of this thread haha
i also got tracking from an order i placed through ormolycka that hasnt updated but thats coming from new york as well so hopefully its just the area like somebody previously mentioned

....sorry this isnt related to the mac demarco record, not trying to derail the thread haha

• 4 weeks later...