Yeahhhh.... It sucks because whoever is in charge of Coheed vinyl has crammed as many songs on one side as they could in the past. I want it done Sigur Ros style... 2 songs on each side. It would be like a 15xLP but it would sound a lot better.

Sigur Ros were the first band to do that.

as much as i want this to be true it will be a slight relief if it isn't purely so I don't have to get up at 4 in the morning and go stand in line for hours for the hellish experience that is RSD in NYC.

4am is nothing... Last RSD someone was at my store at about 11pm. I got there at about 1am and was 8-9 in line.. Fucking blows.

4am is nothing... Last RSD someone was at my store at about 11pm. I got there at about 1am and was 8-9 in line.. Fucking blows.

yeah i've never actually done the marathon RSD wait, i got there last year a couple hours early cause there wasn't anything i wanted super bad and i was mainly doing it for the experience with my buddy, and oh man the regret..... i can't even imagine pulling an all night wait. 

It appears that on the wax poetic blog it looks to be in the uk/eu section as confirmed. been looking into this because it would be amazing to have in the us too. here's hoping

I hope it's true. I'll even pay extra for someone to snag me a copy + retail and shipping. This is my favorite record.

I've spoken with Travis directly, and though I can't make any guarantees, he assured me that the 10th anniversary of In Keeping Secrets hasn't been overlooked. I was half expecting a Record Store Day 14 repress...but I'm not too sure. The fact that he and Claudio are/will be parents now definitely makes this sound a little more promising. We'll see...