PO: Dikembe - Mediumship

Gonna repost my picture of all the starbursts (not including pleb second press starbursts) My favorite looking one is the white w/ blue + green Save Ends LP, which sucks because that's my least favorite record of the bunch.

tumblr_n3c6mt07RN1rc4beio1_500.jpg

I had all of those until I sold Hotelier and Direct Effect. I was luke-warm on the Save Ends album until I saw them live, totally won me over. Their EPs are killer too.

I loved the way Signals Midwest turned out, which is what the Dikembe white/green will probably look like just without the black. Plus it's probably my favorite album of the last few years. 

I had all of those until I sold Hotelier and Direct Effect. I was luke-warm on the Save Ends album until I saw them live, totally won me over. Their EPs are killer too.

I loved the way Signals Midwest turned out, which is what the Dikembe white/green will probably look like just without the black. Plus it's probably my favorite album of the last few years. 

Signals Midwest is probably number four for me as far as the records in the picture go. I love its length but Somos, The Hotelier, and State Lines keep me coming back a lot more.

Finally someone who sees it the way I do! :D

This is the track that they released as a demo on that 4-way charity split last year. Fucking loving the finished product.

Oh fuck. I was putting off listening until I get done studying but that is my favorite song of theirs so I think it's time for a music break. Although maybe I shouldn't because I can't justify more vinyl buying until the credit card cycle rolls over.