PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

I've always hated this idea. If I was going for a complete Circa collection, which I am (almost there!), why would I care about The Sound of Animals Fighting?? That is just one member of the band. If that were the case I would be going for a complete Anthony Green collection. People make collectiing so hard sometimes..I'm not saying I feel pressured to buy everything ever put out by anyone in the band but I just really hate the concept. I'm not going to be suckered into spending a crap ton more money than I already have to for these older Circa presses! That said, does anyone have a Juturna picture disc? :)

Yeah, I have a complete AG/Circa/Psychic Babble collection because I love all of those projects. If one of the members released something I didn't like, I wouldn't worry about it. I think it's some kinda OCD thing where I like having ridiculously complete collections, hence why I never finished my Manchester/Andy/Bad Books/RAGC collection, I couldn't find some pieces so I gave up. Of course, I got lucky and didn't have to spend more than $100 on any of the old Circa presses. I guess everyone has their own method of collecting variants/bands/associated acts.

Can anyone get me a high resolution scan of all the art from the tiger and the duke? The front, back, spine, and inside of the cover. The original version.

i can do it this weekend if you shoot me a message on like friday to remind me. otherwise i'll forget.

i'm going home for the weekend so the window of opportunity here is small and my memory is nil

I think I might have it handled. I scanned the art again and changed some settings. Send them to me anyway and I'll see if they are better than what I have. I have mock ups of everything ready to go. I'm gonna try to have one printed up by the end of the week.

Would you be willing to email them my way and save me some time for when I do some printing? I would be eternally grateful!

i can do it this weekend if you shoot me a message on like friday to remind me. otherwise i'll forget.

i'm going home for the weekend so the window of opportunity here is small and my memory is nil

Actually I could use good scans of Lover The Lord Has Left Us if you have that.

I was just coming here to say that I will be making some screen printed test artwork for the tests and I will probably make some just for the normal releases as well...because that LTLHLU artwork hurts my soul.

Would be down for this. At least for LTLHLU...that artwork is awful. I don't mind the Tiger and the Duke artwork but if I am getting one I'll probably get both (if the price isn't too bad).