PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

Price gauging? You realize the labels still mark them up once they sell them at wholesale to retail, right?

I think he really did mean gauging and NOT "gouging."

You were gauging the total price on the fact that a person could go to a store and bypass shipping. His point is that all of his nearby stores are gone so he's still stuck paying shipping and that your solution of in store purchasing did not apply to him.

Not taking sides here. Just trying to be an unbiased mediator of what I can see is going to be a misunderstanding.

Almost got both TPs but Tiger sold out after I put it in my cart. Not too bummed, still got one and each variant. Did NOT see this coming.

Travis, any hint what's coming next? :D Lmfao. Kidding. I know Chiodos. That's a pretty awesome repress in its self. I know Doghouse put out A Lot Like Bird's Conversation Piece, but maybe EVR will eventually buy the rights and press it. I can't think of too many other EVR Releases outside of Circa stuff that would still need a repress, but I'm just drawing a blank.

Tiger's remaster sounds garbage, should have been the original one, same goes to the cover as well...

You're the only person I know who feels this way about the sound quality. The original had way too much sibilance on the high frequencies to ever sound good on vinyl.