PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

Damn. I even checked discogs to make sure and everything. That sucks. What exactly would there be for you to be mad at?

Just an expression for saying I would like it. Discogs will tell you it was equal vision, because that's where the first pressing came from, but they bought the rights from equal vision. Both IKS and GA1 are co released between Columbia and equal vision. Not sure if that's why it's been so hard to press those since both Columbia records after GA1 were pressed immediately.

Just an expression for saying I would like it. Discogs will tell you it was equal vision, because that's where the first pressing came from, but they bought the rights from equal vision. Both IKS and GA1 are co released between Columbia and equal vision. Not sure if that's why it's been so hard to press those since both Columbia records after GA1 were pressed immediately.

Gotcha. I should have picked up on that phrase. It always got to me that their worst albums got vinyl treatment immediately.

Can anyone here confirm what kind of merch they have had at their shows? I know they said something about a different shirt /100 for each night and a few leftover copies or the ocean and sun 7" but do they have other shirt designs/posters/etc?? Seeing them next sun in Pamona!

Just got back from nyc show.  They don't have any merch besides the /100 shirts.  They might have the Ocean 7"s when you go see them, but they didn't have them there in nyc.

I truly can't believe that these aren't completely gone. Do Circa fans not get the connection, or...?

Has it been posted on Circa's Facebook or Twitter? If not, that's probably why. Haha. It's still really surprising though. I wonder if there's going to be any other exclusive variants after the HT copies. I hope not. I'm gonna have snouty of a hard time keeping up on RSD.

Haha I would have thought for sure the people who want "complete Circa collections" would have jumped on these so fast and gotten every variant.

I've always hated this idea. If I was going for a complete Circa collection, which I am (almost there!), why would I care about The Sound of Animals Fighting?? That is just one member of the band. If that were the case I would be going for a complete Anthony Green collection. People make collectiing so hard sometimes..I'm not saying I feel pressured to buy everything ever put out by anyone in the band but I just really hate the concept. I'm not going to be suckered into spending a crap ton more money than I already have to for these older Circa presses! That said, does anyone have a Juturna picture disc? :)

I've always hated this idea. If I was going for a complete Circa collection, which I am (almost there!), why would I care about The Sound of Animals Fighting?? That is just one member of the band. If that were the case I would be going for a complete Anthony Green collection. People make collectiing so hard sometimes..I'm not saying I feel pressured to buy everything ever put out by anyone in the band but I just really hate the concept. I'm not going to be suckered into spending a crap ton more money than I already have to for these older Circa presses! That said, does anyone have a Juturna picture disc? :)

Completely agree. Why it would be cool to have that kind of collection, it's not necessary to have a complete Circa collection. Older Circa presses are enough money as you said. And on the subject of Juturna pic disc, good luck with that. I had a guy say he doesn't want to charge me eBay prices and still wanted 200 plus shipping. The prices for this are gouged way too much. They only reason these are so expensive is because most of these are sitting in people's storages who saw Circa back in the 00's and have no idea what they really have.