Has anyone had this happen to them before?

moshlyfe

Sorry if this is the wrong board to post in, but I really need to know if this is uncommon...

I ordered a record from this website from a seller by the name of corey_xxx. I checked his profile and he has no negative rep, only positive. He was very warm and responsive when making the transaction. I received a tracking number from USPS, saying that a shipping label had been created on November 17th in California. Since then, the tracking info has not been updated (it's been 11 days) and I still haven't received my record.

I filed a report with the US postal service and am awaiting a response, but I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone before and if I should be worried? Ftr, the seller has not been back online since the 19th. Either yesterday or the day before, I sent him a PM letting him know that I would be filing a report with USPS and asking for his cooperation if he'd be so kind as to give it.

Are there any tips ya'll can give me for dealing with this? I'm not like depressed about it or anything, it's just kind of frustrating cuz I just really want my record.

Thanks!

-moshlyfe

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9452110200830480028142

Here is one recent example I had. This was from the 3EB webstore. I got the records a week ago.

Same here with the 3EB store. 2 albums shipped last week, got them today and the tracking # is still not available.

Working in ecommerce, I see this a lot... but 9.5 times out of 10 it's because the label has been printed and not yet scanned in / picked up by the carrier.

Two full weeks is a hell of a lot of time to be so busy for Thanksgiving, but considering the weather last week and the holiday, I'd still give the carrier and the seller some time to update and/or respond before assuming all is lost. 

Pretty much what everyone's saying.

Sometimes it takes a little time to receive.

Just a couple days ago I had a package on the way and it still said "In Transit" for about four-five days. Every time I would check it, it wouldn't get any other updates, but I just waited it out and now it's to be delivered today. (: