RSD LEFTOVERS AT 1-2-3-4 GO!

Anybody still waiting on a shipping notification? They said everything would be out by Tuesday, so I figured I'd give em an extra day. Now it's Thursday, and I'd rather not miss the opportunity to file a dispute if necessary.

I am still waiting as well, I assume mine is taking a little longer because I asked if they could open them up and pack the sleeves / albums apart from one another. I feel bad asking because I know that's a little labor intensive but I mean seriously, Canada post is going to be touching these with their vile hands. 

I haven't said a word. Relax man.

You'll be happy to know that my order from 1-2-3-4 Go was delivered today! To an address I haven't lived at for 2 years. And hasn't been active on PayPal for as long. And I didn't use to order in the web store. And I sent an email about changing. And I emailed PayPal about changing on their end. But no worries guys. I'm just bitching by posting a follow up on a thread that the store started. Oh, the entitlement!

Also I get what you're saying. 100%. And I appreciate the store doing that. But in taking on so many orders with such little manpower, they missed emails that they previously said would be addressed, wherein lies the issue.

I think you misread what I said. I was pointing out that you are justified, dunno why that would require me to relax haha

I think you misread what I said. I was pointing out that you are justified, dunno why that would require me to relax haha

Apologies. I did misread. I'm just disgruntled by the holiday crowd that come around spouting holier-than-thou justification of poor business. For the most part, regulars do a decent job of upholding a community. There is room for criticism. Without it everyone would be totally mediocre.

Again, sorry dude.

Apologies. I did misread. I'm just disgruntled by the holiday crowd that come around spouting holier-than-thou justification of poor business. For the most part, regulars do a decent job of upholding a community. There is room for criticism. Without it everyone would be totally mediocre.

Again, sorry dude.

I don't think the "Holliday crowd" is doing that. I would expect someone who only shops around RSD to freak out if they haven't gotten a confirmation number or haven't heard anything in a day or so. I would expect anyone who has been around to know what a cluster duck rsd has become in store and online and expect these stores that have a handful of employees are going to be completely overwhelmed and are dealing with a million emails and phone calls from collectors who think they are the only people who matter or people crying about a slightly dinged corner or whatever bullshit people complain about here that means nothing(this is not directed towards anyone in this thread).