noone

PO Afghan Whigs represses

15 hours ago, ntslash said:

Has to be a mistake. They never even made an official announcement about these releases. Besides, Sub Pop never sells out of Loser Editions before the release. 

While they'll probably be back up next week, I have seen one Loser edition completely sell out ahead of release & not even make it into Seattle record shops - the reissue for Built to Spill's There's Nothing Wrong With Love

14 minutes ago, serotonein said:

While they'll probably be back up next week, I have seen one Loser edition completely sell out ahead of release & not even make it into Seattle record shops - the reissue for Built to Spill's There's Nothing Wrong With Love

I know the loser sleater-kinney box sold out before the street date.  i think honeybear (deluxe, not loser) and ultramega ok, too. so it does happen but i'll be surprised if these do because i'm pretty sure in spades didn't. 

Edited by noone

On 01/08/2017 at 11:00 AM, ntslash said:

Has to be a mistake. They never even made an official announcement about these releases. Besides, Sub Pop never sells out of Loser Editions before the release. 

That's not true. They do sometimes sell out of Loser editions before release. Being a big fan of the label, I bought every single new Sub Pop release last year and some of them did sell out before release. Depends on the band.

1 hour ago, Vern said:

That's not true. They do sometimes sell out of Loser editions before release. Being a big fan of the label, I bought every single new Sub Pop release last year and some of them did sell out before release. Depends on the band.

Okay, I should've said they almost never sell out. I've never had an issue getting a Loser Edition. Sometimes I even pick them up after street date. And they've definitely never sold out in a week. 

But that's not the issue here. They will be back up next week. Just a management thing. 

Saw the band in Richmond yesterday...they were AWESOME! :D

I ALMOST bought a copy of "Do To The Beast" from the merch table, as I wanted a pressing other than white.

Originally passed on it because I was low on cash, and the black vinyl is plentiful.

However, NOW I find out they are selling CLEAR copies ON TOUR!!?? :(

Can anyone please pick me up a copy tonight in Philly, or NYC, Chicago...etc?

I just LOVE clear vinyl!

Why didn't I follow my gut, and picked this up last night?  :blink:

Edited by Plarocks

7 hours ago, Plarocks said:

Saw the band in Richmond yesterday...they were AWESOME! :D

I ALMOST bought a copy of "Do To The Beast" from the merch table, as I wanted a pressing other than white.

Originally passed on it because I was low on cash, and the black vinyl is plentiful.

However, NOW I find out they are selling CLEAR copies ON TOUR!!?? :(

Can anyone please pick me up a copy tonight in Philly, or NYC, Chicago...etc?

I just LOVE clear vinyl!

Why didn't I follow my gut, and picked this up last night?  :blink:

Which record is there a clear of?

2 hours ago, hookedonsonics said:

anyone see the loser edition of these represses at the merch table?

They were ALL there at the merch table in Richmond yesterday.

I did grab a loser "Up In It," when I was there.

In hindsight, I wished I grabbed that clear DTTB, as I think I like that record more. :rolleyes:

Edited by Plarocks