PO: Mono - For My Parents

Interesting. Does this go to physical stores this week? Or what is the release date? I am betting Other Music gets this in.

As to my color - I'll let them choose for me, I don't care enough to bug them.

this is strictly a temporary residence pre order. the standard gram black vinyl will go to stores and distros

so if i pre-ordered am i getting the color or black? im confused

From TRL's Facebook earlier today:

Due to overwhelming demand, the WHITE vinyl pressing has sold out...therefore, we are repressing in two additional colors to hopefully satiate all pre-orders. These colors are now available for pre-order, but will ship a little later due to the time it will take to repress. The colors offered are LIGHT GREY, and CRYSTAL CLEAR. Everyone who ordered already but missed out on the white vinyl will be offered the option of one of the two alternate colors above. Thank you all SO MUCH for making this one of our most successful pre-orders ever!
You'll get an email telling you if you did or did not get white. If you did NOT get white, you will have the option of one of the other colors. Bottom line, if you've ordered thus far, you'll get a color of some sort. That said, we'll probably sell out of both repress colors by tomorrow.

And I'll quote this one again:

this is strictly a temporary residence pre order. the standard gram black vinyl will go to stores and distros

In other words, you can only get a colored version from TRL. This is (and has always been) the case for all of their releases.

Left my order in the PayPal notes a couple days ago, got this today:

Thanks for the preorder! You will receive the limited CLEAR version, as requested. This will ship around the last week of August. I will update you with a more definite date soon. You will receive a notification once shipped.

TRL is on top of their shit, for sure

Left my order in the PayPal notes a couple days ago, got this today:

Thanks for the preorder! You will receive the limited CLEAR version, as requested. This will ship around the last week of August. I will update you with a more definite date soon. You will receive a notification once shipped.

TRL is on top of their shit, for sure

they always have and always will be. they are a delight to work with

• 2 weeks later...

now, if only other labels could get their shit straight and sell a 2xlp for $15.

im impressed with their ability to keep prices down too.. altho theres a couple factors... they obviously have the digital rights.. which for a Japanese band is probably HUGE.... and in general if you have a band thats going to sell a ton of units digitally its easier to offset your overall costs... i know for all of the double LP's we've done have been vinyl only... so thats a big gap.