Tidal Wave

Smallgrass: VC Official Bluegrass & Small Talk Thread

6 hours ago, Youinreverse said:

Blade, I was looking through some old concert posters for a 200 capacity venue in town and came across this one. Made me think of you. This show would have been crazy.

BEL_LOCUST2002.jpg

WOW FUCK I WOULD DIE.

7 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Busy as all get out... Drowning my pain in records... The usual nerd garbage.

I'm sorry you're in pain but I hope it shall pass for you <3

13 hours ago, Youinreverse said:

Blade, I was looking through some old concert posters for a 200 capacity venue in town and came across this one. Made me think of you. This show would have been crazy.

BEL_LOCUST2002.jpg

My buddy goes to shows at Kilby. I can't even imagine this craziness there.

My girlfriend and I managed to be sick all day for my birthday yesterday, so that was a bummer. But she bought me cake and a ton of junk food, so that was dope.

On 12/1/2017 at 4:52 PM, GHOSTDRONES said:

Drowning my pain in records... 

me_irl

feel better though <3

2 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Holy shit I am exhausted. 81 straight hours of work... Kind of delirious right now.

That's insane. I think my high score for no sleep was a day and a half or something. Friend of mine takes adderal for ADD and it fucks his sleep massively and he once went four days and literally collapsed and I had to carry him upstairs to bed.

13 minutes ago, Rezqua said:

me_irl

feel better though <3

That's insane. I think my high score for no sleep was a day and a half or something. Friend of mine takes adderal for ADD and it fucks his sleep massively and he once went four days and literally collapsed and I had to carry him upstairs to bed.

I am delirious, but I have been awake for 92 hours straight... Work for 83 hours

22 hours ago, Secular Haze said:

Off to a sick 80's Christmas dance party with Mrs. Haze.  Have a great night, everyone.

Welcome back buddy. Hope your party was a blast.

I've spent my weekend pretty under the weather with the damn flu. Just made it out of the house for a trip to the grocery store for the first time in a few days. Send some good vibes, friends.

3 hours ago, The Butcha said:

Welcome back buddy. Hope your party was a blast.

I've spent my weekend pretty under the weather with the damn flu. Just made it out of the house for a trip to the grocery store for the first time in a few days. Send some good vibes, friends.

Thank you Butcha!  Check your mailbox.  I just sent the good vibes with same day shipping.  I'm a prime member!