SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

BLADE YOU FB POST DELETING BASTARD

Last time I referenced hating children, it started a huge family fight and I don't need that shit. It turned into them like "Oh so you hate your neices and nephews??" Like no, I love them. I just hate sticky fingered grubby little devious heathens.

Last time I referenced hating children, it started a huge family fight and I don't need that shit. It turned into them like "Oh so you hate your neices and nephews??" Like no, I love them. I just hate sticky fingered grubby little devious heathens.

I hate my nieces and nephews. I don't give a fuck. Until you can vote and buy cigarettes I don't consider you a human being.

I gave up having opinions in my family and extended family. I make it so whatever I post isn't visible to them and all the republican bullshit about Obamacare is invisible to me.

What a disaster... Really they didn't just wait until another day for this drop.

And the bigger question is why release such big titles on the same day? Kinda had that coming! 

Spread those releases out a few days/weeks at a time, they're going to sell regardless, why encourage even more chaos. 

And not only should they make release times random, STOP posting pressing info prior to release. 

Well...onto another day of waiting, hoping, wishing this goes up while I'm refreshing. Who knew we would all be so frustrated and go through so much trouble for a freakin 7"!!!

I'm going to leave their page open and check thru the day while working but I definitely won't b hitting f5 every 5 seconds...

Good luck fellas!