SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

I was able to get through and grabbed two Emmet's and a Wyldstyle. Didn't want to risk emptying my cart so I just went along with the second Emmet. If anybody wants my spare, first person to message me gets it for cost ($31.99 + (Shipping= $7.13/3=$2.38+$4 to you=$6.38) so a total of $38.37.

In the email they said one per customer/address

I was able to get through and grabbed two Emmet's and a Wyldstyle. Didn't want to risk emptying my cart so I just went along with the second Emmet. If anybody wants my spare, first person to message me gets it for cost ($31.99 + (Shipping= $7.13/3=$2.38+$4 to you=$6.38) so a total of $38.37.

Wasn't the limit 1 of each?

Wildstyle comes with a minifigure of a Spacelab 9 staff member.

Oh yeah that's right, guess that would make sense. But it's still a bit of a mark up in my opinion. I know variants can get pricey but it's usually AFTER the fact that they've sold out. Guess I'll look at getting the RSD version instead or something...

I am sure they are using the money to update their servers. 

Hahaha! Hopefully this is all fixed before Fallout... but that's what they said for this after TWD and BB...

Oh yeah that's right, guess that would make sense. But it's still a bit of a mark up in my opinion. I know variants can get pricey but it's usually AFTER the fact that they've sold out. Guess I'll look at getting the RSD version instead or something...

Hahaha! Hopefully this is all fixed before Fallout... but that's what they said for this after TWD and BB...

Pretty sure after this they will have no other choice but to. Probably need a whole new redesign of the site as well to boot.