SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

It's vinyl collective, not vinyl everyone is allowed to have their own opinions.

But seriously "I only want it if it's rare" is super childish.

i want the BCS variant because it's rare. for my collection. i buy a lot of vinyl that isn't limited to enjoy it at home and support the artists who make it.

it's ironic that you think my posts are the ones that epitomize childishness.

of course everyone is allowed to have their own opinions. you guys can disagree, i can think you are dicks, you can think i'm a dick, and as adults we can move on. assuming i haven't wasted my time online arguing with children. then that's my own damn fault.

On a side note, Pop Market has Breaking Bad Volume 1 in Clear White and Volume 2 in Clear Meth Blue for 50 bucks.

https://www.popmarket.com/popmarket/details/117389533?feature_id=117389076

Couldn't pass it up. I already had the picture disc of Vol. 1 and have been looking for an excuse to grab Vol. 2. It'll be nice to have a non-picture disc version of Vol. 1 as well.

“THE WOLVERINE: ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK” MAKES ITS VINYL DEBUT

May 14, 2015 – SNIKT! Appearing on vinyl for the first time, THE WOLVERINE: ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK Double Picture Disc LP will be available exclusively at Hot Topic beginning Tuesday, May 26th. THE WOLVERINE: ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK Double Picture Disc LP includes the original 22 tracks from the soundtrack album by renowned composer Marco Beltrami (Hellboy, Terminator 3) plus the bonus track “Yukiko” which had been previously released as a digital-only track. Marco Beltrami’s moody score is an apt fit for the brooding nature of the character of Logan, better known as “Wolverine". The music created by Beltrami reflects the various states of mind of the mutant Wolverine, adding a level tension that captures the visceral energy of THE WOLVERINE.

With several more superhero-related soundtrack releases on the horizon, SPACELAB9 kicks off their Heroes on Vinyl series with the release of THE WOLVERINE: ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK Double Picture Disc LP. The Double Picture Disc LP will be available exclusively from Hot Topic stores and through their web store starting May 26, while supplies last - so don’t hesitate, “bub”.

• 2 weeks later...