SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

Hmmm... Apparently its true. I keep getting forbidden errors but when I turned off wifi on my phone i was able to get on the site. I thought D9 was the screen printed version but I guess its not. I'll pass. Breaking Bad is apparently sold out, if it even went up. My computer still says forbidden...

Breaking Bad was available for a while. Once it's sold out the "add to cart" button turn into "read more".

I can't believe I'm still hitting F5. If it happens, it will drop in about 40 minutes when I'm in a meeting.

did anyone successfully order it though?

Really, I want the clear blue BB more than I want BCS.

Just posted on FB:

"There are some days when everything goes great. Then, there are other days, like today. Days when, despite months of hard work and preparation made in advance, with the best of intentions, everything goes wrong. Today, due to a volume of traffic counting well over one million hits, our server checked out. The same server that we spent a ton of money on because it was thought to be virtually unstoppable, the same server that served us flawlessly during our last sale in November. Whatever the case, we appreciate the patience and support of those who stuck it out and placed their order today and we are sorry for those who were unable to. Because there is simply no sure-fire way of preventing this same problem from occurring again other than preventing large numbers of people from attempting to access the site all at one time, any future sales will not be announced in advance but will instead be made available on the site at random times on a first-come, first serve basis."

I was able to buy the Breaking Bad clear version. It was up for a bit while the site was bogged down; the whole ordering process was painfully slow but it eventually went through. 

damn, this has me worried that it is actually sold out then.  Hopefully they just pulled it while they were sorting everything up and more will be back up later...

That a pretty unfortunate response by them for those who have been waiting for Saul all day long since they put up the rest of what they announced. At least throw the Saul 7" up now while the server is fine. There are only what 50 for sale? It'll be gone in a few seconds and everyone can stop hitting their site. Why hold that back and sell everything else?