SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

So what's the verdict on Saul?

Still going up today? Gonna be postponed? What do you think?

It comes out today. There is no way in hell that they try a random drop tomorrow cause they'll get slagged for it cause we've been waiting this whole time for it without giving us any indication of them postponing it and not wasting our time. And if there is an official drop time, I have very little faith that the servers will hold up.

I'm sure the SL9 guys are top dudes, but this seems to be an all too common scenario. I'm not even mad about the server stuff - that happens. Its more that when it does happen, the lines of communication go dead, and no one has a fucking clue what's going on. They publicly announced that there was an issue and that they would update people when the records would be going on sale. Did they then do that? Did they fuck.

I'm sure the SL9 guys are top dudes, but this seems to be an all too common scenario. I'm not even mad about the server stuff - that happens. Its more that when it does happen, the lines of communication go dead, and no one has a fucking clue what's going on. They publicly announced that there was an issue and that they would update people when the records would be going on sale. Did they then do that? Did they fuck.

Did they fuck? Maybe, I know I'd sure as shit rather fuck than try to fix a server so people could buy a Lego record.