SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

Finger on the pulse! Thanks! We will have the formal announcement later this week/early next week. That will be available at the same time as Lego Movie and one other release that we haven't announced yet.

I understand the impulse to be sarcastic. I get the tendency to nitpick, but why shit on them for releasing something you don't like? 

I don't think it's as much commenting on something he doesn't like. It's more likely that reaction is due to the fact that its not a "hot topic tv show" where everyone is talking about it at the water cooler like Breaking Bad or Walking Dead. There are just far more popular shows with great music that could be released... and this is the one they've chosen.

Isn't that the motto of VC?

Shitting aliquid nolis .

I don't think it's as much commenting on something he doesn't like. It's more likely that reaction is due to the fact that its not a "hot topic tv show" where everyone is talking about it at the water cooler like Breaking Bad or Walking Dead. There are just far more popular shows with great music that could be released... and this is the one they've chosen.

Well that's true but they are also just starting out, every release doesn't have to be killer. I just wonder if there isn't more constructive ways of offering feedback. The show isn't one I had even heard of, but may be it was part of a deal to release some stuff they really wanted to. IDK I'm all for them producing stuff I can ignore in the hopes something I do want gets pressed. 

Also, spacelab9? Please press the Brave Little Toaster soundtrack so I can die happy. 

Shitting aliquid nolis .

Well that's true but they are also just starting out, every release doesn't have to be killer. I just wonder if there isn't more constructive ways of offering feedback. The show isn't one I had even heard of, but may be it was part of a deal to release some stuff they really wanted to. IDK I'm all for them producing stuff I can ignore in the hopes something I do want gets pressed. 

Also, spacelab9? Please press the Brave Little Toaster soundtrack so I can die happy. 

Well, that's what I mean. I haven't ever heard of that show either so a "who gives a shit" response isn't entirely out of question.

Also, every release doesn't HAVE to be killer, but there is enough amazing content out there that a label just licensing other people's work and putting out comps should be able to knock it out of the park all the time.

Well, that's what I mean. I haven't ever heard of that show either so a "who gives a shit" response isn't entirely out of question.

Also, every release doesn't HAVE to be killer, but there is enough amazing content out there that a label just licensing other people's work and putting out comps should be able to knock it out of the park all the time.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion BUT it is our opinion that we are indeed hitting it out of the park with Outlander. Honestly, have you ever listened to music of Outlander? We here at Spacelab9 all think it is wonderful, some of Bear McCreary's finest work as far as our opinion is concerned.  And we know we are not alone in that opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion BUT it is our opinion that we are indeed hitting it out of the park with Outlander. Honestly, have you ever listened to music of Outlander? We here at Spacelab9 all think it is wonderful, some of Bear McCreary's finest work as far as our opinion is concerned.  And we know we are not alone in that opinion.

So the company producing this release and needs to sell it to make a profit is of the opinion that it's wonderful and people should buy it?

my wife might like that outlander. she read the book and liked it, hasn't watched the show yet.

spacelab--you doing downton abbey too, or what?

Like I said before Bear McCreary's score work on the Outlander series is pretty damn awesome. 

As far as Downton Abbey, not sure if you are trolling there or asking a serious question but in regards to that being a potential project all signs point to not very likely.

Like I said before Bear McCreary's score work on the Outlander series is pretty damn awesome. 

As far as Downton Abbey, not sure if you are trolling there or asking a serious question but in regards to that being a potential project all signs point to not very likely.

wasn't trolling at all (I guess I could see how that might come off as sarcastic though, sorry). my wife would love that.

on the bear mccreary note, i'd totally buy some battlestar galactica. no pic discs though!

wasn't trolling at all (I guess I could see how that might come off as sarcastic though, sorry). my wife would love that.

on the bear mccreary note, i'd totally buy some battlestar galactica. no pic discs though!

VLC is trolling country so I guess I jumped the gun there brother.

You and me both! Honestly, Battlestar Galactica is something that we have been seriously looking into as we are all fans here.