SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (NOVEMBER 4th, 2014)

“BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” Double LP Details Revealed

November 4, 2014 – Following the fanfare that was bestowed upon the first installment of score music, SpaceLab9, in partnership with Madison Gate Records, is thrilled to announce the release of the “BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” double LP, which will be available at fine retailers throughout North America on November 25, 2014, and in the U.K. and Europe on December 5, 2014. Previously released as a limited edition double picture disc LP, SpaceLab9 will be giving “BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” the deluxe double LP vinyl treatment that fans have been clamoring for. “BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” includes selections from across the series with a focus on the fifth and final season, handpicked by composer Dave Porter to correspond to the most pivotal moments of the show.

Porter comments, "Thanks to SpaceLab9 and Madison Gate Records, the vinyl releases of my Breaking Bad score have exceeded my wildest expectations. This release of the second and final volume of my score, which includes some of the most notable moments from the end of the series, completes the musical journey I was so fortunate to take with Walter White."

The “BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” Deluxe Double LP package includes a full color gatefold jacket, two full color heavy stock inner bags and an 18” x 24” full color poster featuring exclusive variant art by celebrated artist Tom Whalen. The deluxe Double LP packaging features copious images from the epic series, right up to the unforgettable final scene of the final episode. Record collectors and vinyl hounds will rejoice as “BREAKING BAD (Original Score From The Television Series) Volume 2” will be made available in two limited edition variants, “HAZMAT Yellow” vinyl and “CASH MONEY Green” vinyl. Both limited edition colored vinyl variants will be available while supplies last exclusively at SPACELAB9.COM. Pre-sale begins on November 11, 2014. Join the SL9 mailing list at SPACELAB9.COM to receive up-to-the-minute information on pre-sale start times and other news.

D9P1_s_zps42539571.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (NOVEMBER 10th, 2014)

SPACELAB9 ANNOUNCES FIRST ART PRINT IN NEW SERIES

November 10, 2014 – Nearing their first year anniversary and always looking to expand their horizons, prolific record label and pop culture provocateurs SPACELAB9, in collaboration with Eisner Award-winning artist Francesco Francavilla (Black Beetle, Afterlife with Archie, Batman, etc.), announce their first foray into the world of limited edition hand-screened art with an 18” x 24” print inspired by the 2009 Peter Jackson Sci-Fi blockbuster DISTRICT 9.

The art, limited to only 100 hand-screened prints are on high quality 100 lb. pure white French construction stock and printed with archival quality inks by renowned printmakers Vahalla Studios. The prints will be offered exclusively from SPACELAB9.COM on Tuesday, November 11th, in conjunction with the pre-sale of the DISTRICT 9: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack [Deluxe Expanded Version] Double LP, also released by SPACELAB9. In addition, the prints are hand-signed by artist Francesco Francavilla and include a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.

Join the SL9 mailing list at SPACELAB9.COM to receive up-to-the-minute information on pre-sale start time and other news.

About Francesco Francavilla: NY Times Best-selling Author & Award-winning Storyteller, Francesco Francavilla is the creator of the critically acclaimed THE BLACK BEETLE and draws the best-selling graphic novel AFTERLIFE WITH ARCHIE. He has worked on comics such as Batman, Captain America, and Guardians of the Galaxy; illustrated covers and interiors for NY TIMES, GQ, EW, and WIRED; and has worked on movie & television properties with FOX, MGM, WB, and UNIVERSAL. Francesco has been illustrating movie posters for MONDO, SKUZZLES, and HCG, and also recently started illustrating album covers with WAXWORK RECORDS and MONDO. Of Italian origin, he now lives in the United States and resides in the greater Atlanta metro area.

His work can be viewed at:
Tumblr: http://francavillarts.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/f_francavilla

Yes, we migrated everything to a far more stable server. Mind you, myself, I am not a "tech guy" per se but in speaking to my partner in crime (who is tech savy) the stability of the site is night and day as opposed to the previous pre-sale nightmare you speak of. With our last pre-sale for The Raid 2 everything went fine without a single snag. The appropriate tests are being done currently to ensure that there are no issues. Obviously if you do have any issue whatsoever when ordering goes live message me here and I will be as accomodating as humanly possible. Thanks for the support and interest in what we do.

Looks like the site held up pretty well.  Loving the look of the BB Hazmat edition.  

If there's one thing I would suggest, it's the ability to fill in your billing/shipping info before you buy something. 
Having never bought anything from the site previously, it was a giant pain to have to fill out all that stuff while trying to frantically score the D9 hand-screened variant (and probably why it sold out before I could finish checking out).

If there's one thing I would suggest, it's the ability to fill in your billing/shipping info before you buy something. 

Having never bought anything from the site previously, it was a giant pain to have to fill out all that stuff while trying to frantically score the D9 hand-screened variant (and probably why it sold out before I could finish checking out).

I dunno man, I personally think you need to work on your "autofill" settings game, if you are using Google chrome then enable your settings to remember your address/payment info for drops like these, if you are stuck writing your address with something as limited as this then that's kinda amateur hour on your part..

I dunno man, I personally think you need to work on your "autofill" settings game, if you are using Google chrome then enable your settings to remember your address/payment info for drops like these, if you are stuck writing your address with something as limited as this then that's kinda amateur hour on your part..

I was actually at work and had to order on my phone (I don't sit behind a computer for a living). If I was at home, then I would have had autofill at my disposal, but that's just how it goes sometimes. Giving suggestions on something as simple as being able to create an address for an account on a commerce website is ridiculous in this day and age.

If there's anything amateur about the whole situation, it's your attempt to troll and Spacelab's website.

I was actually at work and had to order on my phone (I don't sit behind a computer for a living). If I was at home, then I would have had autofill at my disposal, but that's just how it goes sometimes. Giving suggestions on something as simple as being able to create an address for an account on a commerce website is ridiculous in this day and age.

If there's anything amateur about the whole situation, it's your attempt to troll and Spacelab's website.

Not really trolling at all, I'm just giving you a solution to your issue which worked perfectly fine for me..

I ordered from my phone...created an account which saves all your info. Use that info on their next big drop

• 1 month later...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (DECEMBER 18th, 2014)

DOCTOR WHO “Original Television Soundtrack: Best of Series One Through Seven” Picture Disc LP Revealed

December 18, 2014 – Looking for a last-minute gift for that DOCTOR WHO fan in your life? Coming Tuesday, December 23rd, SPACELAB9 are proud to announce the first ever DOCTOR WHO vinyl LP soundtrack created for North American audiences. The DOCTOR WHO “Original Television Soundtrack: Best of Series One Through Seven” Picture Disc LP collects the very best and most iconic musical moments from the show from Season 1 (2005) through Season 7 (2013). This stunning picture disc LP is limited to a pressing of 3,000 so don’t wait too long, lest you need a Tardis of your own to obtain a copy!

It was nearly 52 years ago that DOCTOR WHO made its BBC Television debut, fascinating viewers and captivating British sci-fi fans. Half a century later, the good Doctor continues to beguile as new generations of fans from all corners of the globe immerse themselves in the storied history of the perennial fan-favorite science fiction television series. Since the series was re-booted in 2005, the time traveling adventures of The Doctor and his trusty Tardis have reached unprecedented levels of popularity, particularly in North America, where fans swoon to a sea of licensed goodies and line up as far as the eye can see for entry into their local Doctor-Con. The
DOCTOR WHO “Original Television Soundtrack: Best of Series One Through Seven” picture disc LP will be available exclusively at Hot Topic stores and via HotTopic.com, while supplies last.

A video displaying the package artwork can be viewed from the following link:

http://youtu.be/zOuPAoJOAu0

Track listing:

Side A:

1. Doctor Who Theme (0:42)

2. Rose’s Theme (2:14)

3. Doomsday (5:08)

4. Donna’s Theme

5. The Doctor Forever (4:18)

6. Martha’s Theme (3:41)

7. Vale Decem (3:19)

Side B:

1. I Am The Doctor (4:03)

2. The Mad Man With A Box (2:09)

3. Amy’s Theme (2:06)

4. Melody Pond (2:36)

5. Towards the Asylum (2:25)

6. Together or Not At All (3:16)

7. The Long Song (3:39)

• 3 weeks later...

DOCTOR WHO Picture Disc LP now available @ Hot Topic

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/TV/DoctorWho/Doctor+Who+Original+Television+Soundtrack+Best+Of+Series+One+Through+Seven+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10317223.jsp

Up next for Spacelab9 is The Lego Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Double LP. This double lp version is NOT to be confused with the single lp version coming on on Music With Vinyl.  It comes with a full color gatefold jacket, eight page 12” x 12” full color booklet. Colored vinyl will be announced soon and there will be a secret bonus item that be included with the release that will only be available at Spacelab9.com That secret bonus item will be revealed very soon and I think any Lego fan will be ecstatic with what it is. The official press release revealing all the details will be coming soon.

DOCTOR WHO Picture Disc LP now available @ Hot Topic

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/TV/DoctorWho/Doctor+Who+Original+Television+Soundtrack+Best+Of+Series+One+Through+Seven+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10317223.jsp

Up next for Spacelab9 is The Lego Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Double LP. This double lp version is NOT to be confused with the single lp version coming on on Music With Vinyl.  It comes with a full color gatefold jacket, eight page 12” x 12” full color booklet. Colored vinyl will be announced soon and there will be a secret bonus item that be included with the release that will only be available at Spacelab9.com That secret bonus item will be revealed very soon and I think any Lego fan will be ecstatic with what it is. The official press release revealing all the details will be coming soon.

giphy.gif