SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

Sorry about the delay on information on The LEGO Movie double lp as well as the delayed release, it is absolutely out of our control. Here is more info and pics. Pre-sale date will be announced soon.

m0yxm0t.jpg

gvtqj24.jpg

VBRLB9B.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (FEBRUARY 11th, 2015)

SPACELAB9 Reveals The LEGO® Movie Double LP Colored Vinyl Variant Editions

February 11th, 2015 – Following the announcement of the Double-LP release for the The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack album, featuring the Oscar-Nominated track "Everything is Awesome", SPACELAB9 returns to reveal the details behind the colored vinyl variants to be made available during the album’s pre-sale, start time to be announced at a later date.

Lavishly packaged in a full color gatefold jacket with a bonus, eight page, 12” x12” full color booklet, The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Double LP will be available in two different colored vinyl variants, both exclusively from SPACELAB9.com. The first, and most limited is the Wyldstyle variant, celebrating the flamboyant supporting character with clear vinyl and black, blue and purple streaks. Not to be outdone, lead character Emmet gets his own color-coordinated variant consisting of half orange vinyl / half blue vinyl to compliment his favorite outfit.For the die-hard collectors and early birds, the Wyldstyle variant also includes a custom SPACELAB9 LEGO® mini figure with a numbered certificate of authenticity -while supplies last!

I am very excited for this and I'm going to buy it. Also, I think it's kind of you to come in here, as we can be tough customers. The variants look great.

But is the Lego figure one of the ones above? Isn't that what looks like your staff? That's pretty cool for you guys, but why would we want it? I was kind of expecting something related to the Lego movie. 

I am very excited for this and I'm going to buy it. Also, I think it's kind of you to come in here, as we can be tough customers. The variants look great.

But is the Lego figure one of the ones above? Isn't that what looks like your staff? That's pretty cool for you guys, but why would we want it? Don't we want something related to the Lego movie?  

Thanks for the support. And no worries because the whole record community especially the Vinyl Collective, have been incredibly supportive of Spacelab9 so it is only right that we be as forthright with information as humanly possible. 

As far as the Lego mini, we thought it would be a really fun premium to include. And we thought Lego fans would agree.

But is the Lego figure one of the ones above? Isn't that what looks like your staff? That's pretty cool for you guys, but why would we want it? I was kind of expecting something related to the Lego movie.

Haha! Something free? Not good enough!

To be fair I didn't know it was free and it's most assuredly a minor complaint, I will be buying regardless, the figure is just a bonus. I apologize if I offended anyone.

Well it isn't free per se, it will be a premium that comes with the Wyldstyle version. I just want to be as explicit as possible with that just so people don't think it comes with the Emmet or standard black versions. 

Glad to see everyone is as excited about this release as we are. 

Well it isn't free per se, it will be a premium that comes with the Wyldstyle version. I just want to be as explicit as possible with that just so people don't think it comes with the Emmet or standard black versions.

Glad to see everyone is as excited about this release as we are.

Oh. Well, that's interesting. I think they're cool, but I'm not too interested in this release. Looks nice, though.

BmN16BP.png

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (FEBRUARY 20th, 2015)

SPACELAB9 announces The Lego Movie RSD Release ahead of the Oscars

February 20th, 2015 – Do you know what’s awesome? “Everything is Awesome”! Catch Tegan and Sara with The Lonely Island performing the Oscar nominated “Everything is Awesome” from The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on Sunday, February 22nd at the 87th Academy Awards ceremony. Just in time to celebrate the awesomeness, Spacelab9 announces the limited edition release of The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack as a Double LP Picture Disc, exclusively for April 18th, Record Store Day 2015.

Not just a mere Picture Disc, the deluxe Double LP Record Store Day edition is packaged in a double-wide, LEGO® “brick” die cut jacket and also includes an exclusive bonus full color 18” x 24” poster featuring the LEGO RECORD STORE diorama built and photographed by artist Ryan Howerter. Like most Record Store Day releases, these are sure to go quickly so be sure to visit your favorite local record store ahead of time and make sure they order these gems nice and early!