SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

VLC is trolling country so I guess I jumped the gun there brother.

You and me both! Honestly, Battlestar Galactica is something that we have been seriously looking into as we are all fans here.

oh man the feels

BSG or Lost on vinyl would pretty much do it for me as far as TV shows are concerned. aside from like twin peaks, which I already know is coming from Mondo/Death Waltz. 

oh man the feels

BSG or Lost on vinyl would pretty much do it for me as far as TV shows are concerned. aside from like twin peaks, which I already know is coming from Mondo/Death Waltz. 

Man, Twin Peaks would've been a dream to work with, as that is probably my favorite show ever, and the music is just sublime. 

Heh, the guy who wants to press Battlestar Galactica tells someone to go back to their mom's basement.

Projecting.jpg

This made me chuckle.

INCREDIBLE FUCKING SHOW. SERIOUSLY.

And also a soundtrack that would make sense to produce as it has a dedicated, long standing fan base who would be interested in the soundtrack being released (which was the conversation that was being had regarding Outlander and why it didn't make sense).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...