PO: Pearl Jam Ten 120 gram coke-bottle clear (Pearl Jam/Newbury Comics)

FYI, I spoke to someone at Newbury Comics as a company, they are now officially sold out.

There's a chance they may have a few replacement copies lingering at corporate (and they're looking into that for me), but there are NONE left in store.

You should try contacting the label who pressed this. Also, I know you're frustrated. But the poor bastard at Newbury didn't pack your records. Someone at the pressing plant did.

These are scarce!

I just got back from the Newbury Comics in Harvard Square. They have probably the 3rd, but maybe the 2nd biggest vinyl selection in the whole chain and they got 2 copies.

The guy in front of me grabbed both copies, but very nicely offered to let me have one. I found out while I was ringing up that there "was no way" he would have been able to buy both of them. They had sold both of their copies by 10:02.

I wouldn't be surprised if these are sold out company wide by lunch time today.

I tried as well in Salem, NH. Got there at 10:05 (opens at 10:00PM) and both the Nirvana and PJ were sold out. While I was chatting with some of the employees about RSD, they must have gotten 4-5 phone calls about it. Apparently, a couple of older guys (he said "older guys" on the phone) were in line at 7:30AM waiting for their copies and bought all of them. They said they might be getting a shipment in later as well, but I bet they are all reserved by now. It was ridiculous. RSD is going to be crazy this year.

Hmmm...makes me wonder if they released a small allotment today and then are saving the remaining batch for Record Store Day, since they posted this on their FB and mentioned that they'll have other recent releases (e.g. Nirvana) available:

10177884_10152328587362346_7541982254130

Seems like Pearl Jam was conveniently left off though.

I was told they're not supposed to reserve these, the only reason they're reserving one for me is because it's a replacement copy for my bad one.

Oh okay, he said they might get one so if it shows up it'll be gone by the time I can get there tomorrow.

Hmmm...makes me wonder if they released a small allotment today and then are saving the remaining batch for Record Store Day, since they posted this on their FB and mentioned that they'll have other recent releases (e.g. Nirvana) available

Oh okay, well I am going to the same store for RSD so I'll check again.

Hmmm...makes me wonder if they released a small allotment today and then are saving the remaining batch for Record Store Day, since they posted this on their FB and mentioned that they'll have other recent releases (e.g. Nirvana) available:

10177884_10152328587362346_7541982254130

Seems like Pearl Jam was conveniently left off though.

I take that to read that Record Store Day is April 19, and oh, by-the-way, we also have these limited edition exclusive releases coming out on April 8 and April 15 leading up to RSD.

As for the big Nirvana mention at the top, that could be for the Pennyroyal Tea single...

I take that to read that Record Store Day is April 19, and oh, by-the-way, we also have these limited edition exclusive releases coming out on April 8 and April 15 leading up to RSD.

As for the big Nirvana mention at the top, that could be for the Pennyroyal Tea single...

That's exactly how i read it as well. I'm doubting they'll have the stuff that is supposedly sold out.

My copy from 10C shipped out on 4/11. Tracking shows a delivery date of 4/19 and yet it's showing "processed at post office" somewhere on California. Ugh. Nicely done 10C. I'm on the opposite coast in FLORIDA!!!

Yup... 10C shipping is the worst. It would probably come faster if they drove from Seattle and hand delivered it... LMAO

I'm curious as to what efficiencies UPS Innovations provides vs a USpS integrated software solution like many indie labels use (I know many labels like Domino outsource shipping, but look at labels like drag city, or something similar) I know 10c do some higher volume than some smaller labels, but other than volume, it can't be that much different in terms of process.