PO: Pearl Jam Ten 120 gram coke-bottle clear (Pearl Jam/Newbury Comics)

Like everything related to the 10 club, it is a poorly run clusterfuck regardless of what it is, whether it be merchandise or ticketing. I love Pearl Jam, and I still consider them my favorite band, but it's stuff like this that makes me want to stop buying anything they put out aside from normal album releases.

+1

They really are. I don't know why their back catalog isn't in print. All of it is in demand and it would save a lot of true fans money on the insane price gouging that happens on the second hand market.

Since you mentioned Pearl Jam's back catalog, does anyone happen to know how many copies of Rearviewmirror were pressed in 2004, and Lost Dogs in 2003?  Discogs does not have a count, but I am assuming extremely low due to the fact that Rearviewmirror and Lost Dogs are $400+ on eBay

Ah, dont mistake a listing for $399 as them actually able to get $399 for this. 

the thing has 11 watchers and the $300 one has 22 so I would think people might buy them, but that's crazy that people will pay that for something that is widely available for $15, only in black vinyl

Did not get the email. Do you think they send an email to a limited number of members rather than to everyone?

This is exactly what I suspect. I've been getting all the updates about Eddie's shows in Brazil or wherever and for some reason I didn't get this one? I got lucky with the Sevens set, so I guess I can't complain too much, but I will.