So what do we think this SRC exclusive for RSD is going to be?

People are dumb. I paid $175 and then was like "I paid way too much for this" so I sold it for basically the same a month later. That album goes for way too much.

Dude you got a fucking STEAL.  That being said I would never be able to pay more than like $75 for it.  still waiting for a repress any day now.

Dude you got a fucking STEAL.  That being said I would never be able to pay more than like $75 for it.  still waiting for a repress any day now.

I feel like no one should ever spend more than $50 on a rare single album...unless you're this guy:

computernerd-500x379.jpg

bring on the hate, VC :)

I tried for awhile on those, they arent interested in licensing right now.  Shame because of the 20th anniversary tour and this would be the perfect time

A while back, I believe Flood said he was in a room with all the members of the Aquabats, all of whom expressed approval and interest in pressing their back catalog, and they still couldn't get whoever owns the rights to license them out. Something about how after Yo Gabba Gabba took off/The Aquabats Super Show was greenlit, the label thought people would become super interested in the creators' old ska band and they could make tons of money by pressing their catalog themselves. Super lame, especially now that Yo Gabba Gabba fever has cooled considerably and The Aquabats Super Show is a cult curiosity at best.

whatever it is....it will be expensive, and someone will justify the price tag by saying "well its better than paying aftermarket price for an OP"

THIS

Deja will be at least $40 because TDAG was $40 and Triple Crown knows that Deja has an even bigger following. 

Deja was Triple Crown and TDAG was Interscope and I think the recent repress of TDAG was an import, I dont think Triple Crown had anything to do with that.

I'm sure at some point Triple Crown will reissue Deja and I doubt it will be $40

Deja was Triple Crown and TDAG was Interscope and I think the recent repress of TDAG was an import, I dont think Triple Crown had anything to do with that.

I'm sure at some point Triple Crown will reissue Deja and I doubt it will be $40

Triple Crown's price for YFW is very reasonable. They'll do Deja and it'll be $25.