PO Soon: If These Trees Could Talk - s/t & AtE,BtS 2LPs

• 3 weeks later...

All I know is I'm just not cut out for Sheath preorders. Just the other day I was gearing up for the Minot one, and when the time came to order, the two /100's - which were both awesome color configurations I might add - were already gone. Same thing happened with Dust Mouth. With my luck nothing will change here.

I'll sell you the green / silver copy of DM if you really want it.

• 2 weeks later...

Post from their Facebook:

"The time is almost here. The Mylene Sheath will be taking preorders on the deluxe 2XLP of our self titled debut and "Above The Earth, Below The Sky" starting tomorrow. Those who sign up for their email newsletters will get an early jump starting tonight, and public preorders will begin tomorrow. As soon as the link is up and ready, we will post it here. Many thanks again to the Sheath and Charlie Wagers Creative for coming up with a bangin' design. Packages including a poster will also be available. Sign up for the newsletter or check back tomorrow to get in on this. The band will also be selling an exclusive color of this pressing in the near future. Stay tuned and as always, thanks for listening!"

So the band will have an exclusive color just not right now.

Cause it's the band exclusive of /100. So I'm sure there were only a large handful available through the site. I know one guy himself that ordered 3 of everything. I believe everything else is in stock at the moment. 10PM EST it goes live as well as the Thursday deals. Hoping for some Caspian.

I am still confused.  The band posted that the early pre-sale for Mylene Sheath newsletter subscribers will start tonight and then go out to the public tomorrow.  

When did this alleged band exclusive go up for sale?  

A good amount of people got access yesterday afternoon.

(They were asked to not forward the email link to the crew pre order.)

Wednesday - Crew Pre Order

Thursday - Mylene Newsletter Pre Order

Friday - Public

I was told the orange/blue was allegedly sold out. They could be wrong.

I'm having my buddy check right now. Unfortunately confirmed, but you'll be able to pick it up on tour.

Same buddy is picking one up for me on said tour.

So was there no limit?  You mentioned earlier that you knew one guy who bought 3 copies of everything.  I am all for VIP early access to friends and "crew", but not if it fucks over the general fanbase.