Chiodos - All's Well That Ends Well and Bone Palace Ballet Hot Topic exclusives

Any chances of an Illuminaudio pressing? I find myself enjoying that one way more than AWTEW and Bone Palace

I'm pretty sure the band wants to put that far behind them now that Owens is back in the band. Though, since they're on a different label now, maybe EVR will do it anyways. I'd buy the hell out of it.

I'm pretty sure the band wants to put that far behind them now that Owens is back in the band. Though, since they're on a different label now, maybe EVR will do it anyways. I'd buy the hell out of it.

I remember seeing recently on their Facebook page that they still love that album, but they're focusing on the Craig material currently. However they did say they recognize it as a part of their discography and will be playing songs off of it in the future.

Frustrated!! Called my hot topic several times and they didn't know when it was coming in. Called them today and the two copies they have are being held for other customers!  :angry:  :angry:

They get a ton of product every day, not just records. They dont always know exactly whats coming in every day.

There will be a bunch of these up online for sale once Hot Cash is over. You shouldn't have an issue getting a copy.

They get a ton of product every day, not just records. They dont always know exactly whats coming in every day.

There will be a bunch of these up online for sale once Hot Cash is over. You shouldn't have an issue getting a copy.

Appreciate the response! Just been waiting for this since the last one sold out! No complaints against the Hot Topic staff, all super friendly and helpful people! Stoked to get my hands on this.