PO: Jack White - Lazaretto -- "Ultra LP"

they should absolutely replace that record and it would certainly affect playback (and potentially annihilate the stylus). I wouldn't let that thing near my turntable.

@tonyfransico...won't effect playback or touch your needle...look at the photos again, its a tiny chip and before the first track.

Side one plays from the inside out. From the pics it doesn't look like it reached the locked groove, so there's almost zero chance the stylus will reach the chip there. Side b has a huge lead-in, so whether it's a problem there is debatable. If he's able to get a new one, more power to him.

I dunno. still looks too close for comfort for me. I've dropped my needle fairly early in the lead-in deadwax before (I can't tell if this is in the lead-in though).

I'd be a little upset as well. And I'd definitely be VERY careful when dropping the needle on side 2. But be thankful it's not much worse and isn't going to affect playback.

Popmarket has a Jack White Vinyl Bundle today featuring Lazaretto and Blunderbuss for $38.99.  The picture they show, which is interesting, is of the Inverted Lightning Bolt Blunderbuss that was a Timed one-week sale through Third Man Records.  The don't mention if this is colored vinyl in the description however, so this could be one of those buyer beware situations…but still if you missed out on the inverted lightning bolt LP and wanted to add it to your collection, this might be too good to pass up.

33ol81v.jpg

https://www.popmarket.com/popmarket/details/29860253?feature_id=29866055

Excited to drop the needle on this today...awaiting my mailman now! He is going to get a nice gift this year from me just for the simple fact he stores my packages near a wall that doesn't see the sun....I've come home to find quite a few amazon packages melting all day in the heat... This guy knows what's up! You can't get a drone to do that...yet!

^* i caught him at the NYPL event he had for paramount records and got him to sign my JW- Live at Third Man copy. He was really really nice and cool about it

I guess it depends what kind of mood he's in

ive heard that this is completely the case. very hit or miss. might as well give it a go! also, that pop market bundle is still up as far as i can see. i JUST placed an order. hoping its the inverted bolt LP. if not ill probably just whine to popmarket and return it.