PO: Jack White - Lazaretto -- "Ultra LP"

I feel like such a dumb ass. This arrived today and the first thing I did when I took the record out of the sleeve was drop it on the floor. Now Side A is covered in dust and dog hair. Any effective ways to clean vinyl without owning a brush or cleaning kit?

Your best bet is to just go and buy one. Your LP's and turntable will thank you.

Your best bet is to just go and buy one. Your LP's and turntable will thank you.

Yeah, I'm looking at stuff now, I've been meaning to for months. This has got to be a sign that it's time. Every time I say I'm going to buy a a kit or cleaner I decide to forego it in favor of another LP, or two, or seven. 

I feel like such a dumb ass. This arrived today and the first thing I did when I took the record out of the sleeve was drop it on the floor. Now Side A is covered in dust and dog hair. Any effective ways to clean vinyl without owning a brush or cleaning kit?

Pee on it.

But really just buy a microfiber brush. You're looking at a $10-15 investment if you go for something cheap like this (http://www.amazon.com/AudioQuest-LP-record-clean-brush/dp/B0006VMBHI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402157653&sr=8-1&keywords=vinyl+brush), and it will give your records a longer life.