Cancelled (TV) Shows You Wish Would Come Back

Dads and Surviving Jack were great. FOX always does this, they never even give their shows a chance to build an audience and just pull the plug when it's not an instant hit.

You just called Dads great? The show whose pilot needed to be almost entirely rewritten because it was so outlandishly offensive?

You just called Dads great? The show whose pilot needed to be almost entirely rewritten because it was so outlandishly offensive?

I know nothing of this, and I'm also not going to hardcore back this show like it was a reincarnation of the Sopranos. As far as I knew It was funny show about 2 developers who hate their dads I'd mindlessly watch after working on the railroad, all the live-long day.

anyone remember boston public? that show pretty much suffered the same thing- where anything that could possibly go wrong in a public school happened.

I remember my mom being a big fan of it

Grey's Anatomy is still on the air? What the fuck?

Seeing that my GF is a big fan, I'm forced to watch this every Thursday. It's pretty good despite a lot of the main characters leaving

Wish Family Tree wasn't canceled by HBO. I didn't see it being a long running series but it was terrific and could've gone for an additional 2 seasons. Love Chris O'Dowd.

I thought it was a great show. Totally bummed when I found out it wasn't returning for a second season. 

Edit: Speaking of Chris O'Dowd. Also sad that FM didn't get another season. Another great show cut short. 

so I watched the 2nd to last episode of Revolution this morning, series finale is next week and the preview said "see how it all ends"... so many fucking loose ends, its either going to be an hour long killing spree, or we find out its all a fucking dream made up by the nano and everyone wakes up to normal life.

so I watched the 2nd to last episode of Revolution this morning, series finale is next week and the preview said "see how it all ends"... so many fucking loose ends, its either going to be an hour long killing spree, or we find out its all a fucking dream made up by the nano and everyone wakes up to normal life.

I have no clue how they can tie everything up in one episode.  At least they have a chance to have an ending to the show though.  Kinda bummed I was really getting into that show.

you agree with me that some of the acting/writing in that show is flatout awful, right?

Yes.  Some of the acting has been horrible.  Some of the writing has been questionable at times but it's still been very entertaining.  I'm a fan of shows that have a lot of "mythology" in them. 

I found it hilarious that three JJ Abram shows got cancelled on the same day.

Yes.  Some of the acting has been horrible.  Some of the writing has been questionable at times but it's still been very entertaining.  I'm a fan of shows that have a lot of "mythology" in them. 

I found it hilarious that three JJ Abram shows got cancelled on the same day.

Revolution, Almost Human and?