VCWC Charity Raffle (Help some Dogs!)

We are one month out from the best - and my favorite - sport event on the planet, the World Cup. I'm looking to give you a reason to get involved. At the same time, I'm hoping we can pull together again to raise a little money for a charity and I've got some prizes together to help sweeten the deal. Here is the pertinent info. 

Entry Process:

I've provided a Google Form link below. Once we get a little closer to the World Cup I'll draw names from a hat and pair you with teams in the tournament. You'll know which team you're paired with before the first match starts.

I can only accommodate 32 or 64 users, depending on interest here. I have enough prizes to handle the top 4 from two brackets (with 64 VC users) or the top 8 from one bracket (32 VC users). I think I probably have a couple bonus items as well. So, unfortunately, everyone who enters may not get in. Sorry buddies, but you still support a good cause!

The Prizes:

Murder by Death Boxset with 12" Whiskey Crew Patch

Less Than Jake Pack

I've got one of them GNV FLA screen printed deals signed by the band, limited to 25 copies. I'll also toss in a 7" that I can't remember the name of. It was the swirl one they sold out of recently on their webstore. 

Vermont Beer Pack

I will put together a care package of high rated and sought after beer from Vermont and the Northeast. If you are big into beer I can also accommodate special requests, to an extent. If no requests are made, expect 4 to 6 bottles and perhaps a few cans. (Give me a bit to send this out please, some of this beer can be limited.)

Skincare & Makeup Pack

Get a gift for your lady or get it for yourself. Some of it is technically unisex, like the Tata Harper thing, while some of it is Mascara and eyeliner stuff. 

Since I don't have the same tastes as all, or even most of VC, I didn't want to do straight vinyl. I've got more records, a print and gift certificate stuff in reserve so if you win hopefully you can find something you like!

The winner will pick the prize he or she wants, and the second place person will pick from the remaining prizes and so on. 

OTHER PRIZES (Based on Total Raised):

$50 - Walking Dead Soundtrack (Zombie Flesh / 200)

$100 - Any LP under $40 at Bull Moose

$150 - J. Bannon - The Fire Women: Red 24" x 36" Print

$200 - Mastodon - Crack the Skye (Green& Gold or Red & Gold) or Call of the Mastodon (Blue / Gold) Winner chooses!

$250 - Mondo Black Pack (6 LPs - No variants, sorry!)

$300 - DFA1979 - YAWIAM (Pink Canadian RSD Variant)

The Charity:

Dogs man. Everyone loves Dogs. The proceeds will go to dogs who have a particularly tough go, the Spanish Galgos. They are bred carelessly and used for hunting by galgueros (galgo handlers). At the end of the hunting season in Spain, the galgos deemed worthless or too costly to maintain are destroyed in a variety of inhumane ways — including being hanged, dumped into abandoned wells, shot, and even burned to death.

If you have questions, just ask!

J

ENTRY LINK

FUNDRAISING LINK

PAYDAY bump. Almost no one has donated yet, I'm a little surprised to be honest!

Lets save some dogs. If we can get it to $100 but the end of the day I'll toss a J. Bannon print in the prize pool! Come on VC!

Donate here: http://www.youcaring.com/adoption-fundraiser/galgos-del-sol-galgos-rescue-vc-wc-fundraiser-/177004