PO: You Blew It! - You Blue It (Weezer Covers EP)

Sorry, must have missed these somehow. Saw the You Blue It one come through and we haven't responded yet because we're not sure if we have extra jackets just yet. We'll be in touch soon and look into getting you replacements for both if we have 'em. Usually we do this if you have an existing order or planned future order that we can include them within FYI.

Thanks! I definitely appreciate it. I've been ordering stuff from you regularly for years so I'm sure there will be a future order coming up here soon enough.

Finally got this in today and I'm pretty sure they sent me the /400 variant when I ordered the half and half with splatter. Ugh. They better be able to do something about that...

dudes are sending me the right variant (shocked they still have copies left) and letting me keep the other one. best label, best guys.

has anyone received these from the other companies? with the /250 colors? I pre-ordered from SRC a few months ago and they told me today its still going to be a few weeks.

that's real weird because all retailers are supposed to have them in stores today. So SRC should have gotten them last week i'd figure. Sorry to anyone who has had an issue.