Cat saves a boy from a dog

Am I missing something here?

Even if I installed 78 cameras around the perimeter of my home there's no way I'd let either of my kids ride their trike by the street without being 10 feet away from them at that age. That kid couldn't have been older than 6 tops. Do you also have kids?

Back turned, kid on a trike on a downward slope.

if not a dog, then something else.

The video starts with that little dude in front of the house, haha. He was holding down the block then got rolled on. Not only that, that lady dips out after checking on the kid, she doesn't even help him up! Dog attacks aren't like car accidents, she could have at least took him out of harms way, comforted him, gave him daps or a juice box or anything. In my studies I've realized backyards are usually enclosed, and almost exactly like front yards. Although Cameras McGee over here probably has a pool with a live underwater feed but no gate or fence.

I don't know, I consider protecting my kids from danger to be a big part of parenting and it's worked out thus far. This is one of those "miracle moments" they should've kept to themselves.

Even if I installed 78 cameras around the perimeter of my home there's no way I'd let either of my kids ride their trike by the street without being 10 feet away from them at that age. That kid couldn't have been older than 6 tops. Do you also have kids?

the mom was outside with the kid out of camera view watering the plants or doing something in the garden. Just saw a news thing on it.

Of course the owners are to blame, but that doesn't mean the dog doesn't deserve to get put down. Of course there are no winners in this situation but action still has to be taken nonetheless.

Would you feel bad for a murderer who gets sentenced to death because it's probably his parents' fault for raising him poorly?

Of course the owners are to blame, but that doesn't mean the dog doesn't deserve to get put down. Of course there are no winners in this situation but action still has to be taken nonetheless.

Would you feel bad for a murderer who gets sentenced to death because it's probably his parents' fault for raising him poorly?

well for one i am against the death penalty (kill someones who's killed someone because killing is wrong)

but also because humans are capable of thinking, morals, etc and dogs are not.

in the end, whenever someone or something is killed, i feel uneasy about it

The Mother was watering plants in the front. Her Kid was in his front yard with her. My little guy loves gardening with me. I sit out tending to plants and he picks dandelions and plays with his cats.  I also pull the car out of our driveway and use it to block the end, he can pull out his tricycle and ride it if he wants. Is someone here going to tell me I'm a bad fucking parent for allowing my son 15 feet of distance to explore?

FUCK THAT!

No parent can protect their child 100% and no parent should at all have to worry that if they are in the yard within eyeshot of their child that either a vicious dog or predatory human should harm them. The judgements being passed here are absolutely insane. Wrap your children in bubble wrap, lock them indoors and turn on the TV gang. 

Seriously, I'm disgusted with some of the comments. I have sympathy for a mother who's safe space was completely violated and now has to stand judgement. By the way, she chased the dog off with the cat and was bit herself in doing so.