PO: Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown (Release: 1 July)

And purple back in stock. And/or back up & running. It looked to me like there was an error with the purple variant page as opposed to it being sold out.

Ya that is what it is looking like. If you click on the link for the green variant it actually goes to the page now saying it is sold out vs. the page not even being there.

I wish they'd make the purple bundles available again.  I was going to finally order a jersey and I'd prefer a purple LP to accompany it vs. a black.

I'd try emailing customer service.  Go on the website & find "contact us", I've had pretty good experiences emailing them.  Not to say they'll do it for sure, but it's worth a shot.  I don't see why not...

There's a new pre-order up on Merchconnectioninc.com for a bundle that includes the new LP with variant screenprinted artwork, hand numbered and limited to 100.  

http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collections/every-time-i-die/products/every-time-i-die-preorder-bundle-5-limited-to-100

...and I couldn't resist.

There's a new pre-order up on Merchconnectioninc.com for a bundle that includes the new LP with variant screenprinted artwork, hand numbered and limited to 100.  

http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collections/every-time-i-die/products/every-time-i-die-preorder-bundle-5-limited-to-100

...and I couldn't resist.

Good looking out.  Black vinyl I assume...?  Doesn't really say, unless I missed it.  Pretty steep price for some alternate artwork...  Unless everything in the bundle appeals to you.

Gah, I love that screened cover but I don't really want anything else in the package. The poster is neato but for 90 bucks, eeehhh

Let's not forget the $5.91 taxes, $14.99 to ship, a total of $111.89.  There is a $23.99 (before all the taxes & shipping) bundle for the CD and that poster only, also.

if the image on the wall flag was the image on the poster it would have been 1000 times cooler

Yeah, the alternate artwork would've been a way better choice.  As it stands I decided to 'buy now, think later' on the chance that it sells out.  Worse case I can just split it all up later on and sell it on the bay.

I guess these $111 bundles with the alternate artwork is already sold out.

Mine was only $105.99 - I wasn't charged sales tax.

Also, I heard back from Kings Road Merch finally and they weren't able to help out with combining orders.  Probably better now after I caved on that Merch Connection Inc. bundle. 

Mine was only $105.99 - I wasn't charged sales tax.

Serious?  I wonder why I was.  I always thought they'd charge sales tax if you were in the state they shipped from.  I highly doubt they're in Minnesota.  Oh well.  I got my order in before it sold out, so whatever.  I'm glad I actually like the shirts.  I ordered For The Fallen Dreams' super bundle to get their rare variant, and I don't think I liked anything else in it.