What random stuff have you gotten at shows?

I'm not sure how to word the title so whatever. Fuck it.

Basically, what random stuff have you gotten from bands when you went to their shows. I've gotten a couple set lists, drumsticks, and guitar picks. Though the coolest thing is a signed drum head from Say Anything's Hate Everyone tour. It was used on the recording of the album and the majority of the tour. It says Say Anything with Coby's signature underneath. 

So yeah, what stuff have you gotten?

I've got a barmat signed by Derrick plourde from when I saw mad caddies play over here way back in about 2001-2.

Larzon from millencolins drumstick from around the same time.

I've got a signed sticker from joe sibb and Steve soto when they toured with 22 jacks.

I use to have the tshirt tre cool wore on the Australian nimrod tour, but swapped it for a case of beer and a few records.

Heaps of signed setlists, posters and random junk from helping out at the pub where live music was played 5 nights a week. But what's best is the memories of all the beers and laughs I've had with a heap of great people