Great news!

Marvel/Sony can make it even better news by hiring Donald Glover.

The marvel press release clearly stated they are bringing Peter Parker into the MCU. I read an interview recently that stated that Kevin Feige doesn't want to jump into the Ultimate side, even though Bino would be an awesome choice.

I guess I'm in the minority here, bu I'm not really too excited about this. I wouldn't mind a standalone Marvel Studios Spidey movie, but bringing him into the current storyline seems like such a hassle to me, and the avengers team is crowded as it is. Plus then there's all the "creative controll" issue, each studio will have their say as to how important or prevalent their character is, and while Marvel clearly showed that they have a very distinct idea of where things are going, I'm guessing they will have to make some compromises.

I feel like the Marvel movies have this "look" in their production that Spidey and the XMen dont have, that makes me REALLY excited Spidey is going to get.  Like, S and XM both LOOK fake, ya know?  I realize that most SpideyXmen movies predate any of the Marvel movies, but even the recent ones just look cheesy compared to any of the marvel movies.