Nov 4 2016 Dr Strange
May 5 2017 Guardians 2
July 28 2017 Thor Ragnarok
Nov 3 2017 Black Panther played by Chadwick Boseman [concept art]
May 4 2018 Avengers Infinity War pt 1....pt 2  May 2019
July 6 2018 Captain Marvel
Nov 2 2018 Inhumans

Misc Notes from Q&A:

"If there are more years after 2019, there will be more possibilities," Feige teases someone asking how ahead they've planned

If it [Cumberbatch as Strange] were confirmed," Feige says, "We would have announced it today

We will meet Black Panther in Captain America 3 in full costume. He plays a large part in Civil War

The CIVIL WAR we'll see is very different from the comics. However, it will be global superhuman registration with a specific inciting incident. Secret identities aren't as important in the MCU version of the story

Hulk will be in all the Avengers films. A standalone Hulk film may still happen

Feige on Spider Man: He says it's either "not true at all" or "something not ready to be announced yet"

We may find out more about INHUMANS very soon. Easter eggs will set them up in future films. He hints that it'll be AGE OF ULTRON, but doesn't confirm

Black Widow solo film: Feige says the reason it hasn't happened because she's so good working with the Avengers and says that the Hulk is, at the moment, the same way

Runaways: Feige is a big fan of the script they have but its not ready yet.

Holy shit Marvel let loose a bunch of announcements today.

Phase 3 will have 8 films starting with Captain America on May 6, 2016 and Doctor Strange on November 4th 2016. They will contain supernatural elements.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 on May 5th 2017.

Thor: Ragnarok on July 28th, 2017 will pick up where Avengers 2 left off. Ragnarok = the end of all things.

Black Panther on November 3rd 2017. Easter eggs for this have been seeded into upcoming movies

Captain Marvel on July 6, 2016. First female lead in a Marvel movie.

The MCU's 20th film will be The Inhumans!!

May 4th 2018- Avengers: Infinity War Part 1

May 3rd 2019 - Part 2

Next Captain America will be called Captain America: Civil War

Lastly Chadwick Boseman is your Black Panther!

Holy shit to all of these movies! I find it weird they are splitting up Avengers 3 into two parts but it should be awesome. I'm really excited for Cap 3 and getting to see plenty of new MCU characters in Phase 3 is really cool as well. I mean we get Black Panther, Captain Marvel, The Inhumans, and Doctor Strange. Can't wait to see how they are a part of Avengers 3.

Cap moved Mjolnir! Is that supposed to mean something?

Don't know if it'll happen in this movie, but Cap does wield Mjolnir at some point in comics. It just means he's more "worthy" of wielding it than any of the other Avengers, because "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." etc., etc.

Could anyone explain to me how the "mist" in Thor 2 is an infinity stone?
Or are the stones more like whatever form they choose to be? Ex; cube, stone, mist

Also, I forget how to do spoilers so..how can Marvel use the two characters featured at the end credits of Cap 2? And how did they come to be how they are?

#toomanyquestions

Or are the stones more like whatever form they choose to be? Ex; cube, stone, mist

Also, I forget how to do spoilers so..how can Marvel use the two characters featured at the end credits of Cap 2? And how did they come to be how they are?

#toomanyquestions

Because the characters fall into a gray area, being both X-Men at one point, but also Avengers. Which is why the character of Quicksilver also appeared in Days of Future Past.

Don't know if it'll happen in this movie, but Cap does wield Mjolnir at some point in comics. It just means he's more "worthy" of wielding it than any of the other Avengers, because "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." etc., etc.

I think that's what they are hinting at. Thor's face was epic!

#toomanyquestions

1. If you're referring to aether, it's just an exception. It's the only infinity stone to actually exist in a liquid state.

2. The thing is that both Marvel Studios and 20th Century Fox own the movie rights to use these two characters. It's just the specifics of the deal Marvel made when they were "licensing" off properties, before they launched Marvel Studios. Not sure what they'll do about their background though, as in the comics those two are mutants, but Fox has the exclusive rights to the term "mutant" so Marvel Studios cannot use the same word. Judging by the lineup they'll probably just be called inhumans.

edit: here's a nice little infographic someone made that explains which studio owns the movie rights to which marvel character:

Marvel-Characters-Movie-Studio-Ownership

1. If you're referring to aether, it's just an exception. It's the only infinity stone to actually exist in a liquid state.

2. The thing is that both Marvel Studios and 20th Century Fox own the movie rights to use these characters. It's just the specifics of the deal Marvel made when they were "licensing" off properties, before they launched Marvel Studios. Not sure what they'll do about their background though, as in the comics those two are mutants, but Fox has the exclusive rights to the term "mutant" so Marvel Studios cannot use the same word. Judging by the lineup they'll probably just be called inhumans.

I read something somewhere that said they're saying someone gave the twins powers through some sort of experiment, not born with their powers as they are in x-men/the comics, so they're similar to Captain America in that respect. I just doubt they'll really touch on it too much.

I read something somewhere that said they're saying someone gave the twins powers through some sort of experiment, not born with their powers as they are in x-men/the comics, so they're similar to Captain America in that respect. I just doubt they'll really touch on it too much.

I do think it'll be related to the Inhumans. Terrigan mists and whatnot.