Me too but these movies are lot made for connor fans. When the public moves on, I'm afraid they will too

The studios will move on when these movies stop making them money. It has nothing to do with comic book fans (if that's who you were referring to).

GotG comic sold barely over 30,000 copies per issue. If every single person that bought the comics went to see the movie (which they probably did), that's $300 thousand. The movie made $687.5 million, meaning 99.95% of the audience never bought the comic. If the comic book fans move on, the studio won't even notice.

The studios will move on when these movies stop making them money. It has nothing to do with comic book fans (if that's who you were referring to).

GotG comic sold barely over 30,000 copies per issue. If every single person that bought the comics went to see the movie (which they probably did), that's $300 thousand. The movie made $687.5 million, meaning 99.95% of the audience never bought the comic. If the comic book fans move on, the studio won't even notice.

That's a good point

Or maybe those 30000 people just watched the movie 21000 times... per person

For those who don't want to wait another week, here's the leak: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By4e12DxrjXQZ3FUaE0yVFlTSlU/view?pli=1

I only made it around 40 seconds in, then decided I'll wait for the proper HQ version.

Also, from those 40 seconds, this is going to be EPIC.

(as if anyone even doubts that at this point)