Will there ever be an avengers movie where they are just a team throughout the whole thing? That trailer had 10 seconds of ultron just talking, 2 minutes of avengers internal drama.

I'm guessing/hoping Thanos in Avengers 3 would be big enough for them to quit bitching at each other.

Will there ever be an avengers movie where they are just a team throughout the whole thing? That trailer had 10 seconds of ultron just talking, 2 minutes of avengers internal drama.

Where's the fun in that?

This.

And even from the teaser it's fairly obvious that the internal drama won't just be a plot device, it'll be a plot point.

It's 6 (or whatever) huge egos with different methods and ideas. of course they butt heads. plus they have to build up to cap and tony really not getting along. 

i mean, it's kind of the whole point of the avengers whether you like or not. they don't team up because they want to, they team up because they have to. 

It's 6 (or whatever) huge egos with different methods and ideas. of course they butt heads. plus they have to build up to cap and tony really not getting along.

i mean, it's kind of the whole point of the avengers whether you like or not. they don't team up because they want to, they team up because they have to.

This

It's tough to write in words. If this movie goes the way it seemed to in the trailer and they follow it up with a civil war storyline, it just seems like it's too one-sided. The point of the Avengers is to team up to fight the biggest and baddest villians as a team, not to constantly be at odds with each other until the world is about to end and then be forced to work together (Hulk being a bit more of a wildcard).

It's just a general comment. I'm not predicting this movie to be bad and am speculating pretty far about where the series goes. Admitted.

It's tough to write in words. If this movie goes the way it seemed to in the trailer and they follow it up with a civil war storyline, it just seems like it's too one-sided. The point of the Avengers is to team up to fight the biggest and baddest villians as a team, not to constantly be at odds with each other until the world is about to end and then be forced to work together (Hulk being a bit more of a wildcard).

It's just a general comment. I'm not predicting this movie to be bad and am speculating pretty far about where the series goes. Admitted.

Most movies are about conflict though, if all they did was get along I think you might see the most boring movie in the world. Most stories are about people being in generally safe spaces but having to stretch, grown and change because they want something. Conflict is a driving force. A let's all get along avengers movie sounds boring as shit sorry to say. 

I do hope they use the bones of the civil war storyline to tell something better than the comics did. 

Exactly.

Notice who's missing in most group shots from the trailer: Tony

Betting that creating Ultron

and possibly his subsequent genocide a la the comics

really drives a wedge between the team in this film. And probably helps set up Cap 3 and their version of Civil War

really drives a wedge between the team in this film

it definitely looks that way

aaa.gif

Also, we'll be getting some more footage during the next Agents of Shield episode (when the teaser was supposed to drop), plus another batch in November.

http://collider.com/avengers-age-of-ultron-footage/

Most movies are about conflict though, if all they did was get along I think you might see the most boring movie in the world. Most stories are about people being in generally safe spaces but having to stretch, grown and change because they want something. Conflict is a driving force. A let's all get along avengers movie sounds boring as shit sorry to say. 

I do hope they use the bones of the civil war storyline to tell something better than the comics did. 

If they put more into the villians, you could have a fantastic movie where there is no in-fighting (well really not no-infighting, but just a whole lot more teamwork).