MAN ADVICE v2.0

Guys!  Got the dagger through the heart today.  Found out the girl who I'm always talking about has a boyfriend, and right before she moves away for a year.  She was "waiting to tell me in person", but I overheard my friends talking about it.  Then I got the, "Things just didn't work out with us, the time wasn't right, I still care about you, I don't want to hurt you, don't beat yourself up etc etc speech".  Oh well. 

Guys!  Got the dagger through the heart today.  Found out the girl who I'm always talking about has a boyfriend, and right before she moves away for a year.  She was "waiting to tell me in person", but I overheard my friends talking about it.  Then I got the, "Things just didn't work out with us, the time wasn't right, I don't want to hurt you, don't beat yourself up etc etc speech".  Oh well.

Could be the best thing for you in the long run. Helps you move on!

Guys! Got the dagger through the heart today. Found out the girl who I'm always talking about has a boyfriend, and right before she moves away for a year. She was "waiting to tell me in person", but I overheard my friends talking about it. Then I got the, "Things just didn't work out with us, the time wasn't right, I still care about you, I don't want to hurt you, don't beat yourself up etc etc speech". Oh well.

I am very familiar with this speech.

Sucks man, I'm sorry. But at least now you have a bit of closure. Listen to some sad jams and feel some feelings.

I'm seeing The Rural Alberta Advantage tonight, so that should help.  Their lyrics really do fit perfectly at this moment.  

"Oh young lover, you'll find another, your heart will sing to, and I don't need you", is only one of many perfect examples, lol.

And thank god her and her boyfriend are going to be at the 6PM show, not the 10PM show, which is the one I'm going to, hahaha.  

Also, it's good that she's leaving for so long now, because A).  I won't see her so it'll be easier to get over it, and B ). I won't be plagued by pictures of her and her boyfriend on social media.  

I'm seeing The Rural Alberta Advantage tonight, so that should help.  Their lyrics really do fit perfectly at this moment.  

"Oh young lover, you'll find another, your heart will sing to, and I don't need you", is only one of many perfect examples, lol.

And thank god her and her boyfriend are going to be at the 6PM show, not the 10PM show, which is the one I'm going to, hahaha.  

Also, it's good that she's leaving for so long now, because A).  I won't see her so it'll be easier to get over it, and B ). I won't be plagued by pictures of her and her boyfriend on social media.  

Hey, I am sorry to hear that, but at least you will be able to move on now. :(

And there is nothing quite like a well placed show involving music that hits the feels spot on. 

I misread a situation the other night and kissed someone I probably shouldn't have.

It was awkward.

And then she puked shortly after.

Way to go ry.

How does that even happen? Was she drunk?

Also, I heard that we were both at the Caspian show the other night. Bummed I didn't see your glorious beard in person!

Guys!  Got the dagger through the heart today.  Found out the girl who I'm always talking about has a boyfriend, and right before she moves away for a year.  She was "waiting to tell me in person", but I overheard my friends talking about it.  Then I got the, "Things just didn't work out with us, the time wasn't right, I still care about you, I don't want to hurt you, don't beat yourself up etc etc speech".  Oh well. 

Ugh, sorry to hear that. Going through my own failed relationship heartache at the moment, too. I'm still waiting for time to do its magic, hah.

Hope it gets easier for you!

I know the heartbreak is awful, awful, AWFUL thing. But at least at this age we know it's going to get better. We just know it will. When you're 16, 17, 18, that shit feels like the true end of the world.

If anything, you dodged a huge bullet, dude. Better now then you investing so much time and emotion and energy into her, and she just ends up breaking you down the road. Live and learn my friend. You come out stronger in the end.