MAN ADVICE v2.0

This is true for a lot of people though. Don't let it make you too upset. Most things aren't so bad once you sit down and let take out all the stuff that constantly upsets you. Life is too wonderful to let these things make you unhappy.

I think you glossed over the weird love triangle thing. But yeah, trruuee. I would love to just stop feeling stuff! Life is way better when I don't care and have no feelings. BUT NAH, THATS NOT MY STYLE. I WILL HAVE FEELINGS FOREVER. To sum up how Bruce and I lives our love lives, here is an accurate picture of us:

S80jMY5.jpg

So I didn't want to start a new thread for this question and I figured that this is the best one for my question. Anyways I have a drug test on Monday for a really good job working for my county's school system. The last time I smoked was the 15th of January so on monday that will be 45 days. Some other pointers that I guess effect the test are that I am overweight. Do you guys think I'm good?

You're good, dawg.

I think you glossed over the weird love triangle thing. But yeah, trruuee. I would love to just stop feeling stuff! Life is way better when I don't care and have no feelings. BUT NAH, THATS NOT MY STYLE. I WILL HAVE FEELINGS FOREVER. To sum up how Bruce and I lives our love lives, here is an accurate picture of us:

S80jMY5.jpg

Feelings suck, I won't argue that. My life could be so much easier if I was dead inside but at the same time, when I feel real happiness all that bad shit I felt doesn't seem so bad.

Don't stress too much! Things seems terrible at first but you'll make the choices you need so that things can get better

Just remember that it's only temporary. Things can and will improve ! Try and stay positive. Worse case, you'll become numb to all of it ?

I'm terrible with advice.

HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Bladie, if you can,  just say Fuck it and let everything play out on it's own while you try to stay out of it. Love triangles are for high school. They will eventually dissolve and you will forget it even happened. Everyone will move on to something else. Also, don't beat yourself up. Love is hard and confusing. It's best to let things take their course and see where it ends up before making rash decisions. 

so i think im in the same boat as a few of you now. Been seeing this girl since the start of summer. The last couple of months things had gotten pretty serious and I thought we were moving forward, Ive basically been spending all my time with her and I always want to be around her. But I guess she isnt about it anymore and basically just wants to be friends now. Which im pretty sure I cant do, i've already sat by while she was seeing somebody else trying to just be friends but could hardly look her in the eyes without feeling something more and not being able to act on it is shit. Didnt help the situation that she was still flirting with me and whatever had a few slip ups and what not. Anyways so now she says that shes not ready to give herself to me or anyone and it wouldnt be fair to move forward with our relationship. This basically blindsided me because I was thinking that she did want more from me now. I know she considers me a soulmate and she says she loves me unconditionally more then she ever has. But she's just becoming frustrated with me because I cant communicate properly and have other issues i'd need to work on for it to work. On top of that I guess she still isnt completely sure about her feelings for me and doesnt want to feel guilty if she wants to go out with somebody else. This is basically a rant, but I cant just be friends with her and come back to all these feelings later. I want her to realize that she does fucking need me and miss me. idk im just sad and feel like I got dumped, and im not sure what to do about the situation. but right now im basically going into break up mode which for me is cutting the person out completely... but I also dont want to lose her. But i can't just be her friend again.

Anyways so now she says that shes not ready to give herself to me or anyone and it wouldnt be fair to move forward with our relationship.

I know she considers me a soulmate and she says she loves me unconditionally more then she ever has.

On top of that I guess she still isnt completely sure about her feelings for me and doesnt want to feel guilty if she wants to go out with somebody else.

I want her to realize that she does fucking need me and miss me.

Hard to parse how either of you really feels from your rant T but what you described sounds pretty emotionally manipulative. It doesn't sound like a good situation for you. Personally, I wouldn't bother with it, but I'm not one to dwell.

Lots of people in here seem to be down with trying to pursue disinterested parties hoping they'll change hearts and minds. I'm not sure we have a success story yet but I'm sure they'll have more insight into your specific situation. 

It sounds to me like she wants to fuck around but keep you as a backup plan. So yeah, there is interest, but it doesn't seem like the healthy kind. If you guys want to pick it back up later, that is great. In the meantime, you have no obligation to be her friend or emotional support or any of that shit.

It sounds to me like she wants to fuck around but keep you as a backup plan. So yeah, there is interest, but it doesn't seem like the healthy kind. If you guys want to pick it back up later, that is great. In the meantime, you have no obligation to be her friend or emotional support or any of that shit.

Yea i'd agree thats somewhat accurate. And i know there's no obligation, its just shitty because she is one of my best friends. But I can't just "hang" with her

I feel that a lot of people these days are way to complacent in hanging/dating multiple people and not taking that chance to be with one person and try to make something beautiful from it. That being said, I feel you may need to just lay your cards on the table one last time and if she doesn't want to go for it, move on. 

I totally understand hanging out with someone who makes you feel amazing every time you hang with them, but in the end if they aren't willing to be with you in the way you would like nor if they feel that same way about you, it's not worth your heart. 

most of the time when someone says something like they need to ‘figure themselves out before they can be with another person’ or anything similar, they need to find themselves, they need to make themselves happy before they make someone else happy, it’s just all bullshit and a nicer way of saying ‘I don’t want to be with you’. if someone wants to be with you they will be with you. it does sound like she’s jerking you around T and she knows she can get away with it.

I used to buy into that stuff all the time. someone rejected me and that made me work harder for them. I always went for the complicated ones who needed help, needed to be saved. a dude who was a mess and lived in a basement with sheets as walls and needed to be driven to his dishwashing job. and I totally bought into it. they needed me to save them right? No. it shouldn’t be so hard, messy, complicated, sad.

I've layed my cards out for her multiple times in the last couple of days. Can't do it again cuz I don't want to seem desperate. Even tho I basically am. Idk I'm hardly ever interested in people and I was so intrigued from the beginning with her. And yea she probs has been jerking me around the whole time... I've just accepted it.