MAN ADVICE v2.0

it's hard because we see this person that we once shared something meaningful with, and for whatever reason they don't want that with us anymore. You can feel devalued and unimportant. things will never be the same. I have total respect and admiration for people that can stay friends with exes. I wish I knew how to move past things like that, honestly.

This is it.

What Madie said.

I have never stayed friends with an ex; granted there haven't been many, but I was always too emotionally attached to that person so I had to distance myself from them. By the time I did get over it; it was too late to re-establish a friendship.

Bravo parking lot for taking the higher road. You have a good head on your shoulders and a cute face. You will have no trouble finding someone you are compatible with to love and cherish forever. 

I have never stayed friends with an ex; granted there haven't been many, but I was always too emotionally attached to that person so I had to distance myself from them. By the time I did get over it; it was too late to re-establish a friendship.

Bravo parking lot for taking the higher road. You have a good head on your shoulders and a cute face. You will have no trouble finding someone you are compatible with to love and cherish forever.

This.

Also. #cuteface

I read a quote years ago and it was something like 'we're all just sacks of meat crashing into each other for pleasure or pain or both'.

I don't know if 'sacks of meat' is the correct terminology but you get the idea. Anyway, I'm glad jimmy is my meat sack.

I had a way of staying friends with my exes. It's odd, but why burn bridges? There was also one who was irked by it.. Not being able to understand why all of these women were still somehow in my life. Totally fair concern, but that's just where trust needs to be reinforced.

One of my best friends from high school is the friendliest person in the world- extremely personable, and can carry conversation with anyone anywhere. He moved to California where he met and married his wife, and once they came back here, she simply wasn't ready to deal with the fact that he knew so many people. Constant accusations and all that nonsense. And it was frustrating to witness. But again, it's all about developing and displaying trust in that situation.

The only serious relationship I've had that I've def posted about here, even when we broke up or whatever we did 100 times we would start talking again a month or two later and always super flirty and friendly and warming.  Eventually we'd hang out again and do what we did before and yeah.  Things ended for good I think when I went away on a business trip and came back and she didn't want to hang out with me anymore and we've talked one time since.

It's weird cause we said we'd always stay friends but friends was really always more than friends.  We aren't shit now.

I never ever saw her again, don't worry! It was all around a terrible experience - she talked about all the times she got blackout drunk and that was about it.

oooo total side note I deleted tinder after over a year and now am on 0 dating sites or anything and have no idea how to meet girls but thats okay I need to figure myself out. ( this is worded like a tumblr post )

If I'm ever single again I'm eating a whole cheese bread on every first date. Might as well show them what to expect out of the relationship right off the bat.

:wub: same here! Actually, I'm usually so nervous that I spill my drink on me or get food stuck in my hair while I'm eating. I'm pretty gross but there are no surprises.