PO UP: Code Orange "I Am King" 9/2/14 on Deathwish

Why are they charging me $16.55 for shipping? Deathwish is always $13.55...and I'm not too big on paying almost $17. Also, it was $13.55 last night when I checked out later to see what they would be charging me in the morning.

Mine still says $13.35. Are you sure the LP is the only thing in your cart and you're looking at the USPS price?

Mine still says $13.35. Are you sure the LP is the only thing in your cart and you're looking at the USPS price?

Hello John Forbes,

Deathwish Music LLC would like to be paid through PayPal.

Merchant

Deathwish Music LLC

[email protected]

Note from merchant

Order Number : 283568

Placed : 07/15/2014 00:05:08 EDT

USPS First Class International: $16.55

Description Amount

Goods $16.55 USD

Total $16.55 USD

Just woke up and picked up the green/black..don't really like white vinyl and this fits the artwork way better. A+ DW! I also dig that you now offer DHL shipping for international orders. Didn't took it right now as USPS is cheaper for one LP but will definitely use this in the future.

Although you guys should consider opening a euro store or something.

Euro store?  Yeah sure, one day, maybe.  It's a whole big undertaking, and with merch and ltd vinyl, and shipping, and adjusting prices, etc...  who knows, could be saving just a couple twotree bucks on some shipping, but over all just not be something... I dunno.  WHAASSSSUUPPPP????  DHL is awesome.  Customs is a breeze and takes 2-3 days.

Color vinyl on this... well... there's not a lot of colors within the artwork to choose from, so you gotta do what you gotta do...  

Euro store? Yeah sure, one day, maybe. It's a whole big undertaking, and with merch and ltd vinyl, and shipping, and adjusting prices, etc... who knows, could be saving just a couple twotree bucks on some shipping, but over all just not be something... I dunno. WHAASSSSUUPPPP???? DHL is awesome. Customs is a breeze and takes 2-3 days.

Color vinyl on this... well... there's not a lot of colors within the artwork to choose from, so you gotta do what you gotta do...

Good points although I wonder why many labels do that (NSR, Topshelf etc.) this way if it is too complicated and not efficient? I don't judge your arguments as I don't know anything about running a label or a shop but that's what I ask myself now :o!

Good point as well. Black and white photo on black background with green font. But black / green mix fits good and I'm happy with that choice :)

Euro store?  Yeah sure, one day, maybe.  It's a whole big undertaking, and with merch and ltd vinyl, and shipping, and adjusting prices, etc...  who knows, could be saving just a couple twotree bucks on some shipping, but over all just not be something... I dunno.  WHAASSSSUUPPPP????  DHL is awesome.  Customs is a breeze and takes 2-3 days.

My chance on limited vinyl was much higher as preorders wouldn't go up in the middle of the night. ;-)

Hello John Forbes,

Deathwish Music LLC would like to be paid through PayPal.

Merchant

Deathwish Music LLC

[email protected]

Note from merchant

Order Number : 283568

Placed : 07/15/2014 00:05:08 EDT

USPS First Class International: $16.55

Description Amount

Goods $16.55 USD

Total $16.55 USD

Please e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll explain. 

thanks,

Caleb

I just pre-ordered the green/black.  And My World is definitely a better song than I Am King.  Was kind of disappointed that those intro/outro pauses are actually part of I Am King and not just a gimmick in the video.  

I completely Agree, i think it messes with the flow of the song

• 3 weeks later...

Record Release Show on October 3rd @ Cattivo in Pittsburgh. 

1800395_751766124865110_8115827875784060

If anyone happens to go and care to hook a brotha up w/ one of them limited edition record release show LPs, hit me up. I pay kindly. Always. 

Same here! I will send you money in advance for you to get one for myself, and 15$ for you to get one for yourself! if someone decides to go let me know, i will also pay for shipping and everything.