Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes.
    • No. (I'm a liar)

wait can we talk about shower semen? is shower a noun or a verb? eg. 'he came in the shower', vs 'his cum showered down on his poor girlfriends face in what was the brilliant result of jizzing through a colander'.

Whenever the parents of your girlfried ask what method of contraception you use, "I jizz my load on her face" is definitely the wrong answer...

• 6 months later...

i pee in the shower 99% of the time. into the right corner before it hits the drain.

i'll blow snot rockets in there too, hell yeah!

almost never masterbate... the mixture of water and my boys aren't worth it.

when i lived at home and in the basement, i would regularly pee in the sink next to the washing machine.

my best friends and i spent just about every day for 10 years straight at this one house with two brothers. the house was peculiar to say the least, but it was pretty much our headquarters. a majority of our time was spent in the basement, where the bathroom didn't work. the next floor up was "their dad's floor" so we never went there. so the next choice was the bathroom on the third floor. yeah, fuck that. we got in the habit of just going outside and pissing on the side of the garage or in the bushes. shit, there was even a corner of the house itself that got it. summers got stinky sometimes.