Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes.
    • No. (I'm a liar)

Not sure how it is for females, but being male... with the temperature change, plus as soon as the water touches your genitals, you pretty much get a natural urge to completely empty your bladder. Plus you're naked and the sound of water running, it's pretty liberating.  Seems a normal thing for gents. What's gross is when I roomed with a couple and they would shower together and claim it was to 'save water.' Yeah, right. With all the body-juggling/competing for the shower head you'd be doing I wouldn't doubt if it actually takes up more water. An average shower is what?? 15-20 minutes to get thoroughly clean... if you're in there with another person for 45 mins, it ain't to save water. The idea of stepping in people's sex juices is fucking disgusting to the max. Also jerking off in the shower is a big no-no. If it's just you and your lady who live there, whatever, go for it. But do not subject roommates to your genital fluids, thx.

Sidenote: I love bathrooms that get plenty of natural light from outside.  The more natural light during the day, the better.

Not sure how it is for females, but being male... with the temperature change, plus as soon as the water touches your genitals, you pretty much get a natural urge to completely empty your bladder. Plus you're naked and the sound of water running, it's pretty liberating.  Seems a normal thing for gents. What's gross is when I roomed with a couple and they would shower together and claim it was to 'save water.' Yeah, right. With all the body-juggling/competing for the shower head you'd be doing I wouldn't doubt if it actually takes up more water. An average shower is what?? 15-20 minutes to get thoroughly clean... if you're in there with another person for 45 mins, it ain't to save water. The idea of stepping in people's sex juices is fucking disgusting to the max. Also jerking off in the shower is a big no-no. If it's just you and your lady who live there, whatever, go for it. But do not subject roommates to your genital fluids, thx.

You put far more thought into this than I have.  I pee in the shower because it's convenient :)

• 2 weeks later...