Ebay Coupon

I get a lot of 4x ebaY bucks and $5 and $10 coupons on the account I occasionally sell on (usually not records)

and rarely buy from (member since 2003, so the feedback is >300)

If you're constantly selling, they figure they have you, but if you just sell from time to time, ebaY wants to get you back into the ebaY swing of things.  Their listing fees pretty much went away, but the final value % now includes shipping and has gone up through the years.

• 3 weeks later...

Dont know if this would help any one but the email i got said i had to list, sell, and receive payment by 7-2 and if i did they would send the coupon within two weeks of 7-2

So if you listed something, sold it, and received payment you would get the coupon after July 2nd?  I've got to start watching my eBay inbox more closely.

• 2 months later...

I received a coupon tonight ($10 off a $25 purchase on eBay), but it was an email directly from PayPal. They say it is that they appreciate my business. I went ahead and used it tonight though. The email states that it expires October 1st. So you may want to check your email for this message.