PO: This Will Destroy You - Another Language (9/16)

$51.50 Australian = $48.41 USD

So I'm assuming that sending $51.50 should be enough to cover shipping to us once it hits the states right?

edit: Nevermind, I see that's already factored in. So for 9 people it's $47.60 from Hobbledehoy plus about $4 shipping stateside. So that's where the $51.50 is from. It looks like conversion for that $47.60 AUS becomes a little less than $45 USD. Add shipping stateside and you're at $49. Not much difference, but it shaves a little off.

double edit: The prices on the shop says that they are listed in USD, I'm confused now.

important to note, all prices are in $AUD... which means you can shave about 10% off the cost when factoring the USD exchange rate. assuming you haven't already.

The prices in the shop say USD $31.95 on the product page, and then changes to $34 on the checkout page. At that point is it not USD anymore?

Okay,  I'm sorry everyone I didn't factor that in.  I didn't realize it because the same thing happened to me.   So i'm going to use google exchange rate for the total price of 9 just for now. 428.40 to 402.2  which changes a little.   Which makes it about 47.60 each person, i'm sorry i didn't realize this earlier.